How Could You?

Y/n's POV

I am not sure if I should go through with this plan. but I mean,.prince hurt me when I was ready to make him mines.

I met up with my girls at Shania's house.we were all there before 10:00 in the morning,except for Imani, today's her date with roc.

plus it's his bday So I know she's gonna give him Some.

anyways,we all sat by the dining table and started to speak of the plan.

Y/n:So Shania, what do you think we should do to hurt him? -voice cracks a little-

Shania:look y/n are u sure u wanna-

Y/n:YESS!!! I-I wanna do it

Shania:well okay,here's the deal, first were gonna........

(A/N):Cliffy

Princeton's POV

I felt bad but I just had to say no.I also am loyal to my gf.

I really love my bff but I also have a wonderful girlfriend.

she has beautiful red-died hair that passes her shoulders,her eyes are breath taking,she has the voice of an angel,and I knew her since young,just like y/n.

Her name is Ariana.

I love to say her name in a Spanish accent.

it rolls perfectly off the tip of my tongue.

anyways,I'm going to meet up with her right now at the cafe.

~30 minutes later~

okay now im getting pissed .

it's been 30minutes now and she's still not here.

I got up and left the cafe,I turned the corner only to see some guy kissing all over her.

my heart shattered into a million pieces.it felt like my eyes were about to pop.my blood was at it's highest temperature and I just couldn't take the sight anymore.

Prince:So this is what u fucking do to me -starts to tear up-

Ariana:please baby I'm so-

Prince:don't baby me,I gave up something good for u,trying to be loyal and u go on and cheat on me? you know what Ariana? I'm done with you gtfo my face.

Ariana:b-but baby i-

Prince:OUTTA MY FACE HOE!!!!

Ariana:NO,I'M STAYING RIGHT HER-

I gave her a nice huge slap across her face and then left.I was loyal and I gave up y/n for her.

Now I'm single,my bff hates me and I really don't have friends like that.

I need to drink.

Y/n's POV

Okay,So I'm about to go hurt Princeton for hurting me.

I will be strong,I won't give up,I......I.....I.......I CAN'T!!!! I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!

I mean I know Princeton hurt me yeah but this plan is just too awful,everyone will hate him and look at him different.

but the fucked up shit is,it's too late to back down,I'm already at the plan sight.

Shania: okay y/n, he's walking towards the exit, but wait,he looks like he's..........crying.

y/n: what,why would he be crying?

Shania:idk he's your bestie.

when she said the words "your bestie"flashbacks started playing through my head of how much fun we had together,how long we knew each other ,all of the memories made me feel like what I was doing was a terrible thing.

y/n:SHANIA I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH!!! IDC IF HE HURT MY THATS MY NIGGA RIGHT THERE!!! IDC IF HE HAS A GF I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!YOU CAN'T JUST EXPECT ME TO BLOW UP HIS SPOT TO EVERYONE!! I CAN'T JUST GO AROUND SAYING HEY EVERYONE PRINCE IS BISEXUAL!!!-starts crying-

Shania:OK then fine,but the next time you back our on a plan I ain't helping u nomo, go ahead and if you get hurt by him again I'm going to expose him myself.

y/n: alright,and Shakira y you So  sile-

Shakira:DAMN IT,THAT WAS MY HIGHEST SCORE ON RELAY MODE Y/N!!!DID U HAVE TO SPOIL MY FUN!!!

y/n:-___________________- okay I know this bitch ain't playing don't tap the white tiles while we plotting how to hurt my bff.

Shakira:uummmmmmm,see what had happened was.........ya was speaking some other language and I was getting bored So I just whipped out my phone and started having fun.

y/n: -.-Shakira, j-just go home,like d-dont, just...........go.

Shakira:mmk, bye ^_^.

Shania:she needs help  ̄︿ ̄

y/n:psh ←_← tell me about it.