Couple Weeks Onwards

Millie's POV.

It had been a couple weeks since Finn magically returned. I had sleepover at his as his dad was working and Finn couldn't leave his mom on her own. So she allowed me to stay round for a night or two. I had gotten use to him for these weeks and finally we had our week break.

"How do you feel now that Finn is back in your life?" My dad randomly asks whilst driving me to Sadie's house for the weekend.

"I'm feeling good actually. I was happy to see him again." My dad looked into his rear view mirror.

"Developing feelings yet?" My dad asked.

"Dad! No!" I say a little embarrassed.

"I don't like because you're responsible and I know Finn well enough that he won't break you heart." My dad continued.

"Dad! Please stop. Finn is just a friend and always will be." I told my dad.

"My kid will grow up loving loads of boys. Where has the time gone?" My dad faked cries.

"Continue? Then we might get into a car accident." My dad started laughing and the rest of the drive was silent. I couldn't wait to spend time with Sadie. Get away from my dads awkwardness.

"We're here, pumpkin!" I climb out the car and grab my bag for the weekend. I said bye to my dad and went to knock on her door. She opened up and screamed.

"Mills!" She said excitedly.

"Sadie!" I scream back.

"How you been girl?" Sadie asks.

"It's been torture with my dad." I waved by as we got inside and he drove off.

"What this time?" She asked.

"He going on about Finn." I tell her.

"What about him?"

"Asking if I have a crush on him or anything." I repeat to Sadie.

"Well... do you?" She asks smirking.

"What! God no! He's a friend of mine." I told her.

"No! Gaten, Noah and Caleb are you friends. Finn is more." Sadie told me.

"Why is he?" I ask.

"Well you spend more time with him  and you keep going on about him when he's not in the room and you just too attached."

"You're wrong because, I only spent time with him because he asked and he came back from being gone all my life of growing up like I am now."

"Mature woman?" Sadie giggles. I giggle too but slap her back. "Shall I call Finn over?" She joked, well I hope she's joking.

"No! It's girl time." I tell her.

"Fine! You would love him coming round here though." Sadie smiled.

"I would much prefer to hang out with you than a boy." I told her.

"Fine your lost." I smiled and all night we planned a movie night and an late night snack. Sadie eats a lot at night rather than in the daylight. I laugh at her and giggle most of the time. See how much fun we have when it's us girls and no boys in the picture. I like spending time with Sadie. She's like my sister from another mother and father. But with Finn, I feel a different connection. It's a strange one but it's a nice feeling. Just because I love Finn as a friend and missed him so much when he was gone. But one question still crosses my mind. Do I like Finn?