OJ

That is how English sounds to non English speakers. 😂
This was requested by Fluttercord_5. Here you go.

This is British.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
rrrrRRRRIIINNGGG!!!!

Came the ear splitting sound of Midtown High's bell. Peter jumped out of his seat and flew out of the door. He just wanted to go home and relax. He had been out as Spider-Man for a few more hours than usual lately and had been doing school work during every spare second he had. He was exhausted.

As peter walked out of the building, he met up with Ned and MJ. "Hey guys." He greeted. "Hey man!" Ned responded. "Hey loser." Was what MJ said, but what do you expect? A bright smile and a hug?

After they all said their versions of 'hello' the trio started heading towards their apartment complexes. Their complexes were all fairly close so they all just walked together. Peter and Ned chartered on about Spider-Man for the whole walk back with MJ occasionally making a comment or two. She had figured out he was Spider-Man a few months ago. But what did you expect? She's MJ.

They passed Ned's building first. They all said their goodbyes and the two remaining teens started their journey to their apartments once more. Peter talked to MJ for most of the walk, and she just mainly listened. That was how they liked it. Peter knew that MJ didn't want to walk in silence, but didn't really want to talk, so peter did for her.

Peter's apartment building was next, but he usually walked with MJ to her home. Today was no different. As peter talked, she noticed a small, black limo parked a few buildings form Peter's. MJ just smirked on the inside knowing who it was.

After MJ got home, peter walked back to his apartment. He walked up the aging stairs and made his way to his living space's door. He tried the doorknob and smiled when he found it unlocked. Aunt May was home. Peter walked inside and closed the door behind him. "May! I'm home!" Peter yelled. His accent going from American, to British. He then proceeded to walk into the living room. He froze at what he saw.

His aunt and tony were sitting on the couch. May had a worried look on her face and tony just looked confused. "Uh... h-hey Mr.Stark!" Peter stuttered out, trying to cover up his accent but ultimately failed.

"Huh." Was all Tony said. "Yeah." Peter agreed. There was an awkward silence before Peter saw something in Tony click.

"Since when are you British!?" He all but yelled. Peter flinched a little at the volume and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "All my life." Peter told him. "But... how?" Tony asked dumbly. Peter sighed and sat down in their living room chair. "Well," peter started, "First of all, I wasn't born in America. I was born in, Blackpool, England." "Then... why are you here?" Tony asked. Peter took a deep breath before starting. "Well... my parents raised me in England for 6 years. I'm not exactly sure why, but they sent me here to live with my Aunt and Uncle right before... before they died." "Oh... so... then why do you still have an accent?" Tony asked peter. "Aunt May and Uncle Ben tried to get me to stop using a British accent, I just couldn't get rid of it, so they had me practice speaking in an American accent. They wanted me to speak like an American because back then, hearing a British accent was too painful of a memory for me. I decided to keep using an American accent because it would be weird if I just suddenly had a British accent." Peter rambled. Tony blinked. He had only caught about half of what he had just said. He nodded in understanding before standing up. "Well, I came to ask your Aunt if you could stay at the compound for the weekend." Peter's eyes widened. "Can I Auntie May?" Peter pleaded. "Well... since you asked so nicely..." his aunt said, grinning. Peter cheered before he ran off to grab some of his stuff.

~~>time skip to the compound.<~~

"Cheers Hap.!" Peter called to a slightly annoyed Happy Hogan. He bounded inside of the compound followed by a smirking Tony.

"Hey Pete!"
"привет мало паука."
"Hey man!"
And a few other things were heard when peter entered the Compound's lounge for the Avengers.

"Hello!" British Peter chirped. Everyone was silent. "What did you say?" Wanda asked quietly. "I said hello." Peter informed them. "Cut the check! How are you so good at doing a British accent?!" Sam all but yelled. Peter sighed and launched into the explanation he told Tony. "Well that's.... who wants to have a  Mario Cart competition!?" Clint said to break the awkward silence. "Me!" Peter yelled and dove for a remote before anyone else could grab one.

After they were done playing their video games, everyone was just sitting around trying to figure out what to do. "Hey Pete.... say.... water." Sam said. "Um.... no." Peter deadpanned. "Can you say OJ?" Bucky asked him, mocking him a little but. Peter just glared at him. "What about croissant?" A tiny Scott yelled from somewhere. Peter just ignored him. Each member of the team took turns asking Peter to say something and him rejecting their requests for a few minutes.

"Alright! I am not say words for you guys so just stop asking!" Peter all but yelled and stalked off to his room for the night. The team all turned and shared a look. They were going to make him say at least OJ and croissant. 

~~>~~>~~>

The next morning, peter woke up at 10:30 to sunlight streaming through the windows and onto his face. He stretched and walked out of his room to the team's eating area.

"Hey Pete! Would you like some bacon and eggs?" Steve called to him from his position by the stove. Peter jus gave him a lazy nod and sat at the table. "Would you like some OJ or cranberry juice pete?" Bucky asked him. Peter's face wrinkled in disgust. "OJ." Everyone knew that peter hated cranberry juice. Bucky smirked. "Yeah... bet you would." He said quietly while everyone else tried to hide their grins. Peter ignored them. It was too early for him to care.

After breakfast, everyone went to the gym to train for a bit. After they were done, they went back to the lounge to eat lunch. "Peter, would you like a croissant or roll?" Scott asked him. "Quackson please." Peter told him absentmindedly. Was it just him or were they picking Peter's least favorite things to eat and drink to-

Peter's train of thought was interrupted by Bucky and Scott cheering triumphantly and the others smiling. Peter furrowed his brow in confusion for a minute before groaning. They had asked him to say OJ and croissant last night.

"You guys are the worst." Peter complained.

"We love you to!" Was heard from the others. Peter couldn't help the small smile that started to form on his face. Sure the Avengers were sneaky little jerks, but they were his sneaky little jerks.

————;————;————;————;————
This one kind of sucks, I know, im sorry. It's like 01:55 for me and I need to update.

Worry and Hate: it might be awhile for me to update because I have lost interest in the story. I will eventually update it, but I can't give you a specific time and I can't guarantee that it will be any good.