Be Careful

"Just be careful alright? Everyone knows you're my sister and I know they'll try and get an autograph. Don't do anything stupid. Keep your phone on you at all times, answer ALL my texts or calls. Alright?" Kellin said handing me 50 bucks for t-shirts, or any merch I want. He is really overprotective of me ever since our father passed away. "Alright, I will. I will answer all your texts and calls. I'll be careful. Remember, the whole time in High School I was in wrestling. I know how to fight when I need to." I reassured him. I'm used to him being overprotective. My best friend Samantha never really had anyone to watch over her. Her mom and dad both died when she was about 6. She lives with her grandma. Kellin was more like her brother too. He protected both of us. "Alright, love you." He kissed my forehead and turned around. "Love you too."

I started to walk around the arena. I walked in front of the main gate and saw everyone, probably at least 100-200 people already. "Oh my god, it's Juliet Bostwick!" I heard a guy yell. I smiled to myself and waved. "Can we get your autograph?" I heard a few people yell. I smiled again and nodded. I walked over to them and signed things for them. The guy who yelled "It's Juliet Bostwick." asked me for a photo. I said okay, and grabbed his camera. I already loved being this known. "Well, I'm sorry guys but I have to go. I need to meet some bands. Feel free to check the Sleeping with Sirens merch table. I might be there around 4. I love you guys!" I yelled and walked away.

I heard someone start yelling and running. I wasn't paying attention when the person ran into me. We both fell and I landed on top of him. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention!" I rambled on then I noticed who i was on top of. Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil. "Oh...Hi..." I whispered smiling gently. "Hi." He smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. "Uhm, well... I'm gonna get up now." I smiled gently getting up and extending a hand to help him. "Thanks." He said not letting go of my hand. "I'm Juliet Bostwick." I introduced myself to him. "I'm Vic Fuentes from Pierce the Veil." His smile just made chills go up my spine. "I know, I love your band." I said and put a piece of my hair behind my ear. I knew I was blushing a lot. "Wait, you're Kellin's sister aren't you?" He asked placing a hand around my waist. "Yeah, I am." I said gently putting my arm around him. We started to walk back to his bus. "I've seen pictures of you from Kellin on his phone. You were so adorable when you were a freshman." He explained and blushed a little bit.

-On the Pierce the Veil bus-

"Hey Mike, meet Juliet. Kellin's sister." Vic introuduced me to everyone. "Hey, you're pretty." Tony said and kissed my hand. I laughed gently. "Why thank you." I said gently and pulling my hair into a ponytail. So this is Vic that Kellin told me about. "Juliet, are you okay?" Vic asked me, I didn't noice the first time. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I said gently looking down at my phone. It was a picture of Kellin, Samantha and me last halloween. I was dressed up as myself, Samantha was dressed up as Dahvie Vanity and Kellin was Sweeny Todd. "Can I see that photo?" Vic asked me gently in my ear. It gave me shivers. I handed him the phone once I pulled up the photo. "Who's the girl in the middle?" He asked me. "Oh, that's my friend Samantha. She was going to come with us, but she has babysitting all summer." I explained looking down at my feet. He typed on a note on my phone : Don't worry, I have my eyes on someone else. That person is beside me. I smiled and blushed like crazy. "Awww. She's blushing!" Jaime said laughing. Mike and Tony started to laugh with him. Making me blush even more.

Vic's POV

Juliet is just drop dead gorgeous, hearing her laugh gives me shivers, seeing her smile makes my heart melt. I want to ask her out, but I just met her. I'm pretty sure she's scared of me hurting her... "Juliet, can I talk to you?" I asked her gently, pulling her back to the back room. "Sure." She said gently. She sat down on the small couch and looked at me. "When Kellin talked about you during recording, I wanted to meet you more than anything. He told me about how you loved our band and that the band practically saved you multiple times. Kellin told me about how you used to sing, play guitar, and piano. The more he talked about you, the more I wanted to meet you. He showed me pictures of you when you first started high school and being in wrestling. I wouldn't think a girl as small as you would be so...strong, I think that's the word I'm looking for. I wanted to meet you more than anything, really. I know we just met, but you're already growing on me. You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and I just- I wanna hang out with you more and get to know you." I explained and looked at Juliet's face. She was blushing to the extreme. "Vic, that was just, so sweet. Kellin talks about me a lot to his friends?" Juliet said more as a question than a statement. I nodded in response, "Yeah. He does. He tells about the times with you, your mom and father."

Juliet's POV

Hearing of Dad made my heart sting. I couldn't help but have tears weld up. "Juliet, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Vic asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just, our father passed away and it's just still hard for me to cope with it." I said wiping the tears before they concealed my face. Vic hugged me tightly and pulled me up. "I'm going to go back to Sirens' bus. Text me?" I asked giving him my number. "Totally."

I walked off Pierce the Veil's bus and I looked around the venue. I looked over by the trees- and I saw him again. My dad. Tears quickly rose to my eyes, I haven't taken one step from Pierce the Veil's bus and Vic walked out spotting me leaning against the bus, my body racking with sobs. "Juliet, are you okay? What's wrong?" Vic asked frantically, pulling me into his arms. "I saw him..." I whispered. Vic was confused but didn't ask. He walked with me back to my brother's bus.