two

based off 4.03
luck be a lady

~*~

     "Barry!" Cisco yelled as he was pressed up against the wall. "Where are you?" 

     "I don't know!" Barry yelled back. "I lost Caitlin, there's too many of them." 

     "No, you can take them, just listen to me," Cisco said quickly. "You just need to do one thing. Run, Barry! Run!" Barry let out a battle cry as he moved from his hiding spot. He attempted to shoot the kids when they got him first, his vest indicating he died. 

     "Awe, come on," Barry said holding his arms up. "They got me." Cisco and Olive made eye contact, annoyed with Barry's sad attempt. 

     "You have failed this city," Cisco growled out. He went around the corner, shooting at the kids when his vest beeped. Barry pointed up to the kid on the second floor who was blowing off his gun. Olive pointed her gun at him, getting him out easily. "That's what you get, Chad. For back shots." 

     "Suck it, old man!" Chad yelled at them. All three leaned back slightly, gasping at his comment. Caitlin ran up, looking at all three of their vests. 

     "Wait, did you guys die already?" she asked knitting her eyebrows together. 

     "Well, Chad-" 

     "He just told us-" Barry stopped, shaking his head. "Come on. Come on." 

     "I don't know what's wrong with kids these days," Cisco said shaking his head. "Churlish." Caitlin shot at Chad again, following Barry and Cisco. Olive trailed behind Caitlin as the game ended. They hung up their vests then sat at the picnic table outside. The kids started passing by, which made Cisco start going off. "You better watch yourself, Chad. Come at me at the paintball field next time. I'll kick your little a-ah-ha-Hey! Miss McConnell, how you doing? Chad's a treasure. He really is." 

     "Pretzel for Caitlin," Joe said setting a pretzel in front of her. "Corn dog for Iris, two franks for Cisco, cheeseburger for Olive, and three burgers, five churros and six funnel cakes for Barry." Barry rubbed his hands together with a large smile on his face. 

     "Look at all this junk. Guys I'm really sorry," Cecile said sitting down next to Caitlin and Olive. "If the pipes in the house weren't making this weird, annoying sound, I would have just actually had you all over for dinner." 

     "Squeaky pipes at the West house, what a surprise," Barry said looking at Iris. 

     "Oh, you're familiar with this sound?" Cecile asked interested. 

     "Oh, yeah, you mean the-" Iris paused and started making a squeaking noise to imitate the pipes. "Yeah." 

     "It's be doing that for... eighteen years?" Barry said like it was a question. 

     "Every house has its personality, Iris. Ours just likes to be heard," Joe said looking at his daughter. Iris pulled out her phone as it buzzed, her eyes widening. 

     "Oh, my gosh. They broke up," Iris said excitedly. "The Wexler-Waclawiks broke up." 

     "For real?" Barry asked. 

     "Yes!" Iris exclaimed. 

     "Hell yeah!" Barry said high-fiving Iris.

     "Who are the Wexler-Wa-claw-ilix and why are we happy that their love is dead?" Olive asked looking at them.