Chapter 2

Karkats POV:

I slammed my hand on my alarm and fluttered my eyes open.

Damn.....Fuck school......

I swung my legs out of the bed and stood up stretching my arms. I yawned and began to rub my eyes.

I made my way over to Kankri's room to wake him up. I opened his door and he was hanging halfway off the bed.

I smirked to myself and walked over t him. I leaned in closer to his ear.

"KANKRI WAKE UP!!!" I yelled into his ear.

He jolted out of bed and fell to the ground.

I burst out laughing and he looked at me breathing heavily.

"Karkat!!! D9nt d9 that! That was very triggering!!!! Please d9nt! 6e careful when y9u wake up s9me 9ne!!!" He yelled at me.

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER....JUST GET UP SO WE CAN GET THIS FUCKING DAY OVER WITH." I said turning my back going back to my room.

I went back to my closet and took out one of the outfits I had left out for my last days here.

I put on a pair of black jeans and my usual grey sweater. I grabbed a small brush and brushed out my thick hair. It's short but, still needs a brushing. I was cautious of my horns.

I went to my computer. Packing it last.

I went to chat with TA like we usually do before we have to go to school, but......he's not online?

That's weird.... Maybe he's sleeping in or something. I shrug and make my way over to the kitchen.

I make a quick bowl of cereal and sit at the kitchen table. Kankri comes in a few minutes later wearing a sweater like mine but red.

"TRYING TO STEAL MY FASHION SENSE HUH?" I say grinning. He looks at me slightly confused.

"What? I d9 6elieve that I am 9lder than y9u and we 69th have always w9rn sweaters." He said crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"I KNOW DUMB ASS. JUST TRYING TO MAKE A FUCKING JOKE." I stand up and grab my back pack throwing it over my shoulder.

"LETS GO.."

He nods and follows me to the door.

When I open it it's slightly windy and cool. I feel the breeze smack my face.

"G99d thing we are wearing sweater." I hear kankri say behind me. I lock the door and we walk all the way to the buss stop.

I see a figure standing there with a real backpack.

It's Terezi.

"1 c4n sm3ll you k4rkl3s!" She laughs as we come up.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT TEREZI."

"Nop3! Th3 n4m3 su1ts you h3h3h3! "

I roll my eyes and sit in the bench.

"IT DOESNT SUIT ME. AND THANK GOG IM LEAVING SO I DONT HAVE TO HEAR IT ANYMORE."

"But you c4n 4lw4ys r34d 1t wh3n3v3r 1 m3ss4g3 you." She laughs again.

"She has a very g99d p9int." I turn my head to Kankri who's smirking.

"SHUT UP KANKRI."

"That's very triggering...." He warns.

"LIKE I GIVE A FUCK WHATS TRIGGERING."

"1 sm3ll sw34t 4nd m3t4l 4ppro4ch1ng."

"EW."

"Gr9ss."