chapter 1

Shiro: 1,000 year since humans had defected from Ren's league. On that day, we were free from his rule and were able to go back to our normal lives. It took some time before anyone could actually go back to their normal lives,Once he was defeated, we were only assured once he was transported to a dead planet with no way for him to return or regain his powers back. After a few years later, we were told that the serum had been complete with no side effects. There was now the absence of pain when one was to take it. Soon everyone had acquired different powers. The children that didn't have to take the serum to obtain the powers, would have inherited it from their parents. I hope this peace last forever.

 I hope this peace last forever

Location: Unknown

Name : Ren's flying castle

Somewhere inside the castle's lab,

A.I: ALERT ALERT High energy concentration detected.

Finally at last I have found you master Ren. What are the coordinates to the location of the energy source?

A.I: Energy source's location's space coordinates are longitude: 179° 56′ 39.4 latitude: +0° 2′ 46.2″

Doctor: Finally, I have found Ren. I will prepare the ship we will leave and immediately alert Kazuma that we have found master Ren. We will soon free him from his prison. Muahahaha.

Somewhere in the training ground.

A.I : Kazuma, I have good news I have found master's location at long last! After all these years he will finally be free. Prepare yourself, we will be going to space to free master from his prison.

KAZUMA POV

It's been 1000 years since the war ended, because of the fools who call themselves the 'Supernatural Faction' they were the ones who caused his defeat. After defeating master Ren, they put him in a spaceship and sent him to a planet they called the 'Lost Planet' and trapped him in that forsaken planet. But what they didn't know was that when master's power is drained, he would start absorbing the energy around him and soon he will be free from his prison. Doctor it's time. As soon as we enter the space ship, we blast off to space to find master Ren. As soon as we reach the Lost Planet, we were astonished as to how we would even find him on a planet that only consisted of energy. The Doctor released the energy drones to find him. After a few minutes, the drones picked up on an energy signature, and so we started to head towards the location. When we got there we were dumb struck by what we what saw a planet that only survive using it own energy. While the Doctor reconfigured the drone to track down Ren. Kazuma had been reminded of his past.

FLASHBACK

Kazuma had just been fired from work, as he was coming back home that was when it happened. Quickly buildings were set on fire, and dead bodies littered the streets. And when Kazuma looked up at the decimation, it was caused by one man bringing down destruction onto the world. Instead of running away like the others did, he ran straight to him and begged him to let him join him, to fight for him since his life meant nothing to everyone around him. Ren saw the hatred he had in his eyes for the humans and decided to give him what he wanted. For the first time in his life, he felt that he has found his purpose and that was to serve Ren. He did everything Ren told him to do, even if it meant he would've die. He still choose to followed him.

Just as he finished remembering the past, the Doctor had already found Ren. They were headed over to his location to get him

SPECTRAL HQ POV

A.I: ALERT ALERT security breach on the lost planet.

WHAT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! THAT PLANET IS TOP SECRET, ACTIVATE SELF DEFENSE PROTOCOL. (cadet)

A.L: Initiating self defense protocol. Beeb. Beeb. Authorization denied.

WHAT WHY WAS IT DENIED? (cadet)

Who activated the self defense protocol? (Air marshal)

That would be me, sir! The security system on the Lost Planet orbit got activated (cadet)

WHAT WAS THAT? IMPOSSIBLE! ARE YOU SURE?! (commander)

Yes, sir! (cadet)

Active the self defence protocol. (Air marshal)

A.I: Initiating self defense protocol. Beeb. Beeb. Access granted, commencing defence system.

Drone activated.

Also send the pilots to the planet, I have a feeling we might need them