8/6/18

AAAAAAAAAA I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS YESTERDAY HHHHHHHHHH I'M SORRY :V 

The book with the red cover was written by Marquis de Lafayette's drama teacher. (OH. MY. FUCC.)

The motorcycles are repaired by Frida every month.

Inky sang in the talent show. (WHY ARE ALL OF MY DOGS BETTER THAN ME >:V)

The posters will be signed by Savannah after her performance. (She's my ferret-)

Bill Nye the Science Guy dreams of joining the circus. (Bill, you better fuccing explain.)

Dr. Phil buys new shoes once every three months. 

Sorry to interrupt, but smol A/N, NoRedInk is telling me "You aced it! 100% correct." B i t c h. I aced this grammar test. W h a t. All of this god damn torture of finding out my pets are better at everything than me, and I aced it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BETTER DAMN RIGHT I DID. IF I DIDN'T ACE THIS FUCKER, I WOULD HAVE BROKEN MY COMPUTER. SCREEEEEEEE. Okay so now back to the story.

Every Sunday, we relax at the pool with Angelica Schuyler.

In the morning, the roses for the market are picked by Josh Dun. (D'awwwwww, it's for Tyler, I swear to god.)

Leonardo da Vinci's Christmas tree will be decorated by the elves.

The photos of the dance are being taken by Aaron Burr.

Elon Musk's tomatoes are eaten by the birds every year. (Care to explain?)

Gordon Ramsay's new electric scooter will be ridden by me.