Where you first meet (Joe)

Joe: at a pub. You were just sitting with one of your best friends until the door opened to see a tall guy with his mates walking in to the pub. When you first lay eyes on him you felt butterflies in your stomach, his green/blue eyes caught your attention. He caught a glimpse looking at you and you looked away blushing like crazy. You bff said to you " ooh y/n you like that guy." You replied "Shut up bf/n and yes I like him ok" Just when you said that the tall guy came around to your table and said "Hey um I was wondering if ya like to join our group for a chat" You replied " Yeah sure, I'll come back later bf/n." "She can come along too if ya like." She replied "Sure" You both went along to a group of guys. They all introduced themselves and the tall guy said "I'm Joe Elliott and we are the band Def Leppard" You replied " I thought you guys looked familiar, how rude of me I'm y/n and this is my bff bf/n." They just smiled at us. After hours of laughing and talking it was time to go home. Joe asked me "Hey y/n do you want my number, you are quite a nice person." You smiled and replied "Of course here." Joe just smiled and gave you a hug and went off with his mates. Your bff said "omg y/n I think he likes you." You his laughed and smiled. That night you could not stop thinking about him.

Sorry if this sucks 😞
Chlo ✌️