1

My name is Fallon Jolie. And Yes I am the daughter of the one and only Angelina Jolie. Im very known not just for my parents but for my acting. I'm 14 and I've already been in quite a lot of movies and tv shows. On instagram I have 6 million followers which is so overwhelming sometimes it's hard to believe.

I was currently at home in my bedroom looking through social media and listening to music when I heard my personal assistant knock at the door.
"Come in" I shout.
"Miss Jolie, there's a very important call for you from Mr Matt and Ross Duffer" she says passing me the phone.
I was quite shocked to be honest. I knew exactly who they were. Only the producers of my favourite Netflix show ever.
"Hello Miss Fallon Jolie?" One of the men ask.
"Yes that's me" i Say
"I'm Ross Duffer and I don't know if you have heard of the show Stranger things, but me and my Brother Matt are the directors of it"
"Of course I have it's my favourite show ever" I say cutting him off.
"Wow that's amazing to hear that someone like you watches our show, well anyway we were wondering if you would like to have a role of a new character in season 3 called Darcy"
"Oh yes I would love to" I said enthusiastically
"Oh that's so great to hear! We know you are perfect for the role so that's why we wanted to ask you. If you would like you could come to the studio tomorrow and we could show you the script"
"Of course"

After ending the call with Ross I spoke to my mum and she seemed very happy for me because she knows I really like their show. Tomorrow in the morning I will be going to the studio to sort everything out.
I Also called my boyfriend Jacob and he seemed to be fairly happy for me too.

(a/n- Jacob Sartorious is a very famous and well known singer in this book. I know you all hate him but that's why I used him to make everyone hate the character lol he's gone soon dw)

The Cast

Fallon- Maggie lindemann
(Just without the tattoos and younger😂)

Fallon- Maggie lindemann  (Just without the tattoos and younger😂)

The stranger things cast- themselves