9

Today we were back on set to film the third episode of stranger things. Once I got on set everyone started to say hi to me. I gave them all little smiles and just walked off. I sat down by myself just reading the script. I didn't know what else to do. I was so nervous to see Noah again. The worst thing was that Will and Darcy had a lot of scenes together in this episode. Some romantic ones.

"Okay Guys lets get starting!" One of the directors shouts.
I put my script on the chair on go on set.

We were now on the scene where Darcy and Will confess their love to each other.

"Will... ever since I've met you I can't stop thinking about you" I say.

"CUUUUT, Fallon Darling we need a bit more energy and passion from you. Remember your in love. Let's just try again" Matt says giving me a warming smile.

*Darcy gets closer to Will grabbing his hand*
"Will, ever since- every since I met y- NO SORRY I JUST CANT DO THIS" I shout running off to the toilet and locking myself.

Everything just got too much for me. I burst out crying. I didn't want to go out. I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone.

"Fallon please open up" Millie says.
"We just want to help" Sadie then said.
I hesitate for a minute but then I slowly open the door letting Millie and Sadie in. I'm still crying my eyes out.
"What on earth has happened, Noah just ran off from set too" Sadie said looking very worried.

"Please Fal tell us what happened" Mills says.
"Well- okay" I said.
I explained to them about mine and Noah's kiss and the park incident.
"Fallon?"
"Yeah?" I reply to Millie
"Do you like Noah?" She asks.
"Please tell us the truth" Sadie then adds

"The truth is that Noah freaking Schnapp makes me the happiest girl in the world, when I'm around him all I do is smile, everything just means a whole lot more when I'm with him, I love everything single thing about him. His smile, his hair and especially his amazing personality. I like Him a lot okay" I say.
It felt so good. It felt so good to finally be able to get it off my chest.

"Awww" Millie says
"So, why don't you get together?" Sadie asks.
"She's still with Jacob silly" Millie answers the question for me.
"Do you like Jacob?"
That's another thing that I haven't told anybody.

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to tell anyone?" I ask.
"I promise"
"Promise"

"My dad and Jacobs dad are making me be in a relationship with Jacob as they think it's good for the future and it will get them more money. My mum knows nothing about this and my dad would kill me if I ever told her. Jacob is an asshole, all he ever does is touch me everywhere but I know that I can't do anything about it either. He's horrible to me" I said bursting out into Even more tears. Shaking.

They both pulled my into a hug.
"Shhh it's okay, Don't worry we'll help you" Sadie says.
"How?" I ask.
"We will figure something out" Millie says.

After calming down we get out of the bathroom. I felt all eyes on me. I just tried to stay calm. There was no sign of Noah. Maybe he went home.

"Fallon, if you want we can have a 2 day break, we want to change a few things in the script anyway" Ross says.
"Yeah that would mean a lot thank you" I said.