Chapter 1: A Perfect hell

A/N: The music can be played during the party scene. Not really sure what music plays in parties. Anyone who  knows some good songs thats played in parties. Feel free to drop on the comments. Might change it later when revising. Ehhh. But enjoy the chapter. Chapter's not edited, and I miss mistakes. Feel free to give constructive criticism.

................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1: A Perfect Hell

Words are powerful.

They can be lethal, empowering, or a weapon based on individual perspectives. It lifts up your mood one day and turns everything sour the next day depending on how much the speaker values you. Today, for everyone it was former as all the high schooler in the party scene were gearing up for the big party in Karen's mansion like house up in the hills.

Havenfort, a small town consisting of barely 800 people didn't offer many entertainments for teenagers around the area. We had arcades, The BigMcqueen restaurant, and the Stevenson Mall. But other than those it was boring here. Mind grumbling, droning boring, especially now when it was the last day of school and summer break was knocking on the door.

Words got out fast, spreading like a wildfire and boom. Karen's party was the talk of the school.

"So I was thinking after school ends, we can hit the mall and buy some new clothes. Then we can go back to my house and get ready to go the party by 7." Nova gushed out as her brain worked a mile a second. "Hey! Did you hear anything I said," Nova frowned, as I turned around to reply to her.

Nova, shortened from November was one of my closest friend, including the other two that wasn't present here. Jade had detention again for coming in late for the thousandth time and probably eating lunch with the others who had been caught coming in late by the dean, Mr. Woodrow, aka 'Woody.' Ellie was practicing for the upcoming swim competition that would take place in a month, July.

"Yeah we are going to the mall and getting ready for the party in your house. Aye, Aye, captain." I replied turning to the field and subtly looking at him. Unfortunately, being subtle wasn't an innate skill I had as Nova observed my glances.

"You should talk to him. It isn't too late to patch things up," Nova said softly staring at me with concern in her soft brown eyes. She knew how I felt about him. The girls had witnessed the aftermath of the heartbreak left. Time never does heal pain. It may sooth and cut the sharp edges left from it, but that always be inside, embedded in your heart. It took me months, to trap that pain in small box into the deepest part of my mind.

I sighed taking bite out of the school brought cheese pizza, chewing the stale food and continuing. "No, its okay. It's getting better, but, I am not ready to face him yet." Liar. You will never be ready my subconscious replied back.

"You know you can tell us anything right? We know he hurt you and it took a lot to restrain Jade from jamming his face," Nova said faintly laughing at Jade's anger. "But if you need us to kick his butt, then don't worry I have a backyard and Ellie has a baseball somewhere in the house."

I burst out laughing stopping before taking a sip a water. "Let's head back to class we have" looking at my watch on left wrist, "5 minutes before bell rings. I don't want to get the evil eye from Mrs. Park again."

"You're not the only one" Nova replied dusting out her jean, standing. "I swear that lady has some six senses. Anytime I tell you jokes she beams her eyes on me. I am not even that loud."