part 1- tha introduction

_______________

Andrea p.o.v
___________________

"I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BABY TONIGHT!" Natasha squealed, this is the most exited I have seen her in all the 17 years we've been friends, and all for what? For a dumbass guy with a fuckton a drug money?

______________

His name is steven and she be talkin all day bout him NON stop, they only Seen each other a couple times but talked over the phone a lot, but she's convinced he "the one" which is a load a buulshit cos he be callin her his bitch which is a telltale sign that a guy is a douche and be disrespectful,wantin her only for her body.

_____________

even tho I know this as a fact I'm still a nice ass friend and I stuck wit her so she can have her little moment, she's always been supportive to me no matter what so why not give her a moment?

____________

I was deep in my thoughts when Natasha interrupted "oh damnnn"What? "I just remembered he got his own crew with him" my heart dropped... She never mentioned this "Own crew?" I blurted, "I know you gonna meet someone special tonight" she said confidently " yeah, yeah", I mocked, "nah seriously"...."girl I ain't looking for no relationship....", just when I thought we'd be done from this conversation...

___________

"arright well I got some cute ass clothes I could lend you for tonight" I paused and sighed, I could appreciate this kind gesture but... "fuck that... it's not like there be anyone to impress..." ........right? I'll wear the ugliest shit possible, last thing I'd want is some hoe ass guys lookin at me all googly eyed n shit....

..........right?...........

_______________

Bryons p.o.v
________________

Tonight we gon meet up with some girl named Natasha layzies been with for a few months, he wanted us all to meet her, bringing all of the boys n shit out, because he loves this girl, even though they haven't even been with each other that long which is a red flag in of itself.

________

be talking bout her NON- stop, layzies like my brother,and I tried to set his mind straight, they barely know each other at all and he be talking to her all the time over the phone, buying her gifts.

_________________

I have a feeling she a hoe or a gold digger, but I told Layzie and he seems to latch onto her being "different", I don't want him to get played....I tried to warn him but he really loves this girl, I gotta stick by him no matter what, I couldn't understand love anyways, I've never found a girl who actually deserves my time or that I thought of actually loving out of hooking up... all the girls I've met are just some hoes, straight up insane or just want the money....

____________________

maybe some day I'll understand what it's like to truly love someone and know what real love feels like, what layzie be feelin about this girl be like.... maybe some day.....

______________________________________
Ayy please don't hate, this is the first time writing anything here on Wattpad, tell me if you like the line theme thingy or if it's annoying, comment something I should add or Any critique, sorry this is short tho ☺
______________________________________