🐮4🐮

-Author-
"LALISA WAKE TF UP"Her mother scold her for ninth time of the morning why?its already 7:00 her classes starts in 7:30 and she is smiling like an idiot whule sleeping.

Her mother can't do anything so she pushed Lisa to the floor earning a loud groan from Lisa

"Mom u ruined my dream

"She complained and her mother only eyed her and she already know why.

Lisa Immediately went to the comfort room brush her teeth fix her bangs and take a bath she finish those in exact 7:15.

"Mom i wont eat breakfast anymore!"Lisa shouted while running to the door she immediately ride her bike and drove as fast as she can she arrived school and quite shock no one is there...

She went to her classroom seing mrs.Lee Ji-eun her strictest Teacher

"Shit im cursed"she mumbled she went to her classrrom silently without making any sound but with her luck she tripped of the door earning a loud bang.the next thing she knew is 34 eyes were already facing her (a/n:if u dont know she has 33 classmate plus the teacher so 34)

"Mianhe im very sorry Mrs.Lee"She bowed more that 10 times but Mrs.Lee just eyed her "Detention adter class"that all she said and continue discussing.

Lisa went to her seat looking at the floor she was very embarassed even a tear escape her eyes.

'Why is this happening in my life'she thought

In the other side of the planet there is Jungkook staring at her confusely (A/n:here comes me again in confusely k back to the story).He noticed that Lisa was teary but he decided to stop staring at her before mrs.lee caught him.

"Why were u late lissy?"Rose sweetly ask cheering lisa up

"Just overslept like always"she replied shortly and open her book.That made Jimin and Rose look at each other...

"Okay class u are dismissed"Mrs.Lee said everyone fixed there things and went to the canteen.

Lisa was still confuse if her dream was real or not so she take a glance at Jungkook but Jungkook noticed it and he look at her so Lisa broke the eye contact in a second.(A/n:get it im sorry i'm not good at english)

She immediately stand up and went to the canteen leaving Jungkook dumbfounded 'whats up with her?'he thought

He just shrugged it and went to the canteen.

-Jennie-
I saw lisa went to our table looking at the ground does she have a crush at the floor now but thats rosè property aish nevermind...

"Mind explaining why your late mrs.?"Jisoo unnie ask and she replied a sorry.

"I overslept"She shortly added.

"Kdramas"She added again but i find something different in her voice she was like not fine then i saw Jungkook passing by look at her with a i-dont-know face its was like half curious and half annoyed.

I decided to tease lisa a bit "hey lisa your prince charming is looking at you"

Lisa look up to me and sang Melanie Martinez's Gingerbread man

🎵I need a gingerbreadman the one i'll eat🎵

"I dont know whats the connection of Gingerbreadman to Jennie's Sentence"Rosè ask

"You can see the annoyed face of his plus there is no percent he'll like me back how lucky i am"she Said and put a sarcastic voice in the end

"I dont even know if we're friends"She added ouch that hurts