1.0 | dreams

"And everyday, I woke up, crazy thoughts

Trying to find where I was."

__________________________________

It was chasing me. I was running fast, but it was faster. The small streets were dark. Slowly they were getting smaller and smaller. Closing me into a dead-ending street. The bizarre person held my by my arm, slammed me too the wall. "There is no way back.", it said. I pulled my arm back. Uselessly trying to climb over the wall, I turned around and looked at the person. She was laughing at me. Laughing at the situation I was at. "It's too late, accept it.", she screamed. It was indeed.. too late.

Finally, I managed to wake up. Sweating profusely, I was wondering where I was. What situation this all is. Day after day, the same kind op dream. And every day, I'm still in shock. I wanted to pacify myself with water. So I went to the bathroom, staring to myself in the mirror. Splashing water to my face. It was over now. I wasn't trembling anymore.

There were guests at the bar

There were guests at the bar. "[y/n], come here!", Dabi called my name. He had a box in his hand. "Why did we gather here?", I asked Shigaraki. He laughed evilly and showed me his photo-cards. "Today's time for phase one..", He explained "..Our first target is this student."

A young girl of short height and short brown hair.

"Trough our spy, we got to know that the UA students are out in the city today. This girl.. is a friend of that Deku..." shigaraki's words became silent. It was silent. Shigaraki left everyone in confusion. "Listen, we should make a plan.", Kurogiri said.

After the meeting, Dabi called me again. "Take this.", he said, handing me the box he was holding. Opening it quickly, I found a sharp knife. "Use it on our mission and use it well.", Dabi gave his gift. It was weird. The cold dabi, who can be mean towards the others in our league, is only kind to me. His eyes, always tell me that he's worried. No, more guilty. But whenever I try to have a proper conversation with him, he runs away from it.