Trap house party

Elton text me saying he needed a stripper for his party, and asked if I could come and be the stripper. I said I'd be there around 8. I looked at the time and it was 5:30 pm, so I got up and started to get ready. I put all my stripper clothes in a bag and got dressed in my normal clothes after my shower.

 I put all my stripper clothes in a bag and got dressed in my normal clothes after my shower

By the time I had finished with my makeup and hair, and gotten dressed, it was 6:00 pm. It only takes me 10 minutes to get to Elton's place so I stopped at Tendergreens for some food. I heard someone shout my name, and I looked over to see Brennen and Nik. I walked over to  them. "Yo, whats up." "Are you going to Elton's party tonight?" I hid my bag from public view and opened it to reveal my outfit. "What do you think?" I said chuckling. Brennen smirked at me.

*time skip brought to you by Tendergreens love for brolby*

I arrived at Elton's on time, I shouted him and he ran to the door, grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a bathroom. "Everyone will be in here soon, so get ready and get your sexy butt on that pole, Devyn's coming to help." I smiled as he left and Devyn came in. I got into my outfit and she did my makeup.

I peeped my head out of the bathroom to see if anyone was out there yet, and to my luck, everyone was still outside, but Elton

I peeped my head out of the bathroom to see if anyone was out there yet, and to my luck, everyone was still outside, but Elton. "Dayum girl. You're sending it tonight!" He laughed. I chuckled back and made my way to the pole. Elton started playing music and that's when everyone started coming in.

*time skip brought to you by colbys smile*

I've been dancing for about 30 minutes now, until my favourite song came on. *play song if ya want*

I started to do usual grinding and hooking my legs around the pole, climbing up it when someone caught my eye, I nearly fell when I noticed who it was. Colby Brock. Me, Sam and Colby grew up together in Kansas, and I totally forgot they knew Elton. We made eye contact and his eyes lit up. I started dancing more sexually when he walked over to get a better view. We stayed like that until the end of the song. We broke eye contact and I looked around and saw Sam. I jumped off the platform and ran and hugged him. "Y/N!! OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN, WHAT 2 YEARS?!" "I know it's insane." He backed away from me for a second and chuckled. "Nice career idea kiddo." "Fuck you Sam, I'm a youtuber too." We laughed then I looked back at Colby, who looked at me and motioned for me to come over with grabby hands. I walked over and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you Nala." "I've missed you too Simba." We always called each other Nala and Simba because we reminded everyone back home of the two lions. We stared lovingly into each other's eyes when we started to lean in. Our lips touched. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. He pulled me closer. We pulled away after a while and stood there hugging. "I gotta get back to my job." "But......." he whined. "No buts Brock, I gotta do this." He huffed and gave in letting me go, but before I walked away, he grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear something in my ear I'll never forget.

"I love you."