Brothers best friend

"I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N IF YOU DONT HURRY IM STARTING THIS VIDEO WITHOUT YOU!" Corey laughed. I ran downstairs in my dance outfit.

"Jesus christ bitch, i'm here

"Jesus christ bitch, i'm here." I laughed. "Good. LETS DO THISSS!!" Tosha and Joey were doing this with us. Corey set up his camera and i plugged my phone into the speaker and started playing "Addicted to my Ex".

Once we had finished, Corey went to hang out with Tosha and Joey so I was left chilling in the living room. Suddenly I was joined by someone. I looked up to see Colby. I looked down and blushed as he sat next to me. "Hey." "Oh um, hey Colbs." He smiled at the nickname. "So, that dance was really good." I smiled. "You saw it?" "Yeah. You looked really good." I blushed even more if that was even possible. "Oh, um thanks." I replied, hiding my face. "ColBYYYY!!" "yes coREY?" "COME heRe!" Colby laughed then got up and went to Corey. All I heard was mumbling but when Colby came back, he was smiling from ear to ear. "Why are you so happy Brock?" "Well I just got the blessing of your brother." I looked at him confused but then I clicked. "Wait wha- you want to be with me?" Colby smiled and nodded. "I have since we moved into this house y/n." I smiled. "Colby, why didn't you tell me earlier?" "Cos, well I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda scared of Corey." I laughed. "If you had just told me, he would have given you his blessing months ago. I can convince Corey very easily." He smiled and chuckled. "Really? Prove it." "Well for starters, if you ask me to be your girlfriend, you won't be lonely anymore which is a plus for everyone, secondly, you get to sleep in the same bed as me, you also get to kiss me whenever you want. Annndddd, if you go and do adventure buddies with Shea, I won't get jealous cos one, I'm not the jealous type believe it or not, two, I absolutely adore Shea and three, I can tag along cos I actually love adventures." I giggled. "I'm pretty convinced." He smirked and pulled me in closer. "Well then miss Y/n Scherer, will you be my girlfriend?" "Well Mr Cole Robert Brock, I will." Suddenly we heard a lot of girly screams. We looked and there stood Corey, Jake, Sam, Aaron, Kat, Devyn, Brennen, Elton, Shea, Aubrie and Xepher. We also soon realised that the girly screams weren't in fact the girls, it was Corey and Elton. "Would you care if I kissed you infront of the whole house right now?" I shook my head no and he smiled. "Good." He kissed me softly and I kissed back. "God I larb you Scherer." "I larb you too Brock, and thankyou for making the cheesy SpiderMan reference." He smiled. "You're welcome." He carried me to his room and put me under his covers then fell asleep. I fell asleep a few minutes after him. My head was pressed against his chest. I sighed happily at the man who wad currently holding me.