Perfectionism

People do so many shameful things. Teenagers do things that would disappoint their parents, but gloat about to their friends. People do things that they don't realize aren't good. They just try to impress others when all their doing is embarrassing themselves. Humans try to reach some sort of perfectionism in their lives. Everyone tries to be so perfect, but they don't don't know what perfect really is. Who really has seen perfect? No matter what one person may think about someone, they aren't perfect. There is always something about a person that people will never see and that will mess up a person's "perfectionism," If you've met someone who really is truly perfect, show me. But you can't because they don't exist. There may be those types of people that do good things in their lives that make them stand out, but they've had more slip ups then others think.

As for the teenagers of today's society, they feel like they have to have sex at a certain age to fit in. Teens feel so pushed to do things that parents feel ashamed of their kids doing. Social media causes so much of this stress and pressure that teens feel. When stalkers on the internet say something to a kid, they don't know what to do so they don't tell anyone so they leave it alone. Maybe the situation fades, maybe it worsens. The point is teens can't find a way to be someone for themselves so they try so hard to be like everyone else. The sex, the drugs, the cars, the people, the money, and of course, all the lies.

Social media is everyone's link to society. It's their way of finding out what's new, what's trending, what's hot, what's not. Who people should be idolizing right now and who they shouldn't. Social media tells people who society should be hating on right now.

What about all the girls? Does anyone notice how desperate some of them can get? No girl I know can find a guy who can actually respect them. All these girls feel like they can only get a guy by sending them "pictures" as in nudes. By doing this, these girls don't even have respect for themselves. And these guys, they can only see the skin of a girl, they don't respect them. Guys who are like this feel it's their only way to get a girl when they can't see that the girls feel pressured. But the guys feel pressured to fit in too, they feel to ask for a girls "pictures" is the only way to get them. Any real girl would really just want to be asked out in person, not through text, email, a phone call, a note, a friend, or social media. And don't just ask the girl to be your girlfriend ask her on a date first and if there is some sort of something then ask her to be your girlfriend. No girl has to be a girlfriend to ask her out on a date and no boy has to be a boyfriend to ask him out on a date. There is no such thing as a perfect date or a perfect relationship.

Bless the boys who actually feel for a girl instead of their skin. The boys who actually see something in a girl besides her ass are going to be the boys who "get the girl." Even if they don't, the girl is probably going to regret it ad she's not worth it. Sometimes the rude guys to find a way to get the girl and win.(to me it makes her a hoe.) Anyways, bless the boys who actually give a crap about a girl and don't just want to play grab-ass.

There is no such thing as feeling perfect. How can a person feel perfect if perfect isn't even a real thing? Let's say you are someone who feels like there is something perfect in your life. You may seem to feel that perfectness, but there is always going to be something wrong. There is always going to be something that stands out about a person's life and it might not always be a good thing that stands out, it mostly never is.

We as people try to find that spot in our lives that feel so comfortable. But is comfort what people really are searching for? In a way, yes. They search for a point in life where there is no pain and no hurt. People don't see a point in life without that goal even if their goal is to just get a job. That job would be their comfort. Whatever the goal there is always comfort, but there can't be comfort without pain. When we reach our goal, that milestone there is always going to be a sacrifice to make. As ridiculous, crazy, stupid any to all of this must sound it's true.

Perfectionism is real. It is real in only one thing. As people, we need to realize that there is going to be no perfect for us on Earth, but we can try our best to not treat people so indecently.