Welcome to Totto Land

Tsukihime felt she was on something soft. And warm too.

She stirred as she woke up and found herself in a big fluffy bed.

The room she was in, to her surprise, looked to be made of sweets of almost every kind.

"I see you are up. You've been asleep since last night." A voice to her left said.

She is an extremely tall, slightly hunched, and gray-skinned woman with a well-endowed yet thin figure, which makes her limbs appear to be exceptionally long. She is also very tall with her legs alone being noticeably longer. She also has very long, gnarled fingers with overlong, sharp nails painted blue. The woman's face has very striking, hag-like features. Her droopy eyes have yellow irises and long lashes, and are topped by viridian eye shadow and black, high-arched eyebrows, which she keeps perpetually furrowed. She has a huge and over-projected, reddish hook nose, a large mouth with purple lipstick, a square jaw, and a brown, sharp-cornered scar stretching diagonally down her face from right to left. Her hair is lavender and divided into two side locks that cascade over her chest, as well as four other, similarly long, and sharp, lock-like segments that stick to the sides, slightly curved upward.

The little brunette blinked and spoke. "Um, where am i?"

"You're in Totto Land dearie, my brother Katakuri found you in Japan's slums and brought you here. I'm Brulee by the way." The woman said giving Tsukihime some porridge.

"Ah thank you. I'm Tsukihime." Tsuki said as she started to eat.

"No last name?"

"I do have one but.....I don't want to use it anymore." Tsuki said sadly.
"I ran away."

That caught Brulee's attention. That would mean Tsuki had a bad home life or something. So she gently coaxed Tsuki to tell her more.

Learning that Tsuki had been bullied since she entered school for stupid reasons, and the parents and teachers would not help her or repremand her bullies, even her absent-minded mother said it was teasing. It didn't help that her father worked overseas longer than he should. She just could not take anymore.

While her mother may be a big time Yakuza overlord, a member of the Yonko, the four strongest Yakuza Overlords in the Underworld, Charlotte Linlin did not tolerate bullying or child neglect and she loved all her children equally.

So there is a chance she'll let Tsuki stay.

"Send a message to Katakuri and mama. We'll discuss to keep Tsuki with us." Brulee told a chess soldier.

"Yes Brulee-sama!"
--------------------
After eating, Brulee took Tsuki to Whole Cake Chateau.

Tsuki looked around in amazement at the city of Sweets and candy. And they were so many different people! They all look like they came from various races. Brulee even explained to Tsuki that her mama, Big Mom's dream is to create a utopia where all races and species can live in harmony. There were people of all kinds of ethnicities, and to Tsuki's surprise, there were also fish-men, merfolk, beastmen, 
snakenecks, longarms, longlegs, 
dwarves, three-eyes, along with several hybrids of different races. Strangely, living objects (such as furniture, ships, food, etc.) as well as talking animals as well!

And best of all, everyone was nice to each other. Some even greeted her and Brulee as they walked!

Arriving at the gate, two chess soldiers saluted Brulee.

"Brulee-Sama has arrived! Open the gate!" One said as the gate opened.

Brulee guided Tsuki to a large throne room where a horde of people were chatting.

One is a very tall and slim man with brown eyes, a pointed nose, pink lips, and a very long, thick tongue. He wears a long, yellow coat with a tall lighter colored collar and the top buttons resembling large, purple and pink striped pieces of wrapped candy. The bottom of his coat has a checkered design and large beads along the hem.
He has short spiky crimson hair and two symmetric scars on both sides of his face. He has long legs, with his thighs being equally as long as his lower limbshas sharp, intense, crimson eyes, highly arched eyebrows, and prominent lower eyelashes under each eye. He wears a massive light ragged scarf that covers his mouth and reaches his shoulders. He also wears a torn leather vest with "CHARLOTTE" on the back that exposes most of his torso, dark gloves and pants, a belt with a skull-shaped buckle, and spiked boots with spurs. His torso is very defined, having prominent abdominal muscles covered in pink tattoos, and he wears spiked bracelets on his arms as well as knee pads with a single spike on them.

Another man has a very thick neck, and hair that is arranged into three curved sections, as well as a short, spiky beard. His hair color is a gradient that resembles something being baked, starting out blond and turning into a dark orange, and his skin has a light pink tint. He wore a high-collared orange cape which ties in the front in a yellow bow, short gloves, a thick belt with a circular buckle, capris, striped socks, and loafers.

Next to him was an extremely tall and broad man with a shaved head with short blonde hair, and some wrinkles on his face, as well as a small mustache. His eyes are yellow, and he wore a hard-faced expression.
He wears a dark blue-colored coat with very large, blue and white striped shoulder-pads that is lined with fur on the inside and around the base, and a yellow cape hangs from his shoulders. His hands are covered in orange gloves, and he wears boots of the same tone. He also wears hooped earrings and a thick belt with a depiction of a genie's lamp on it around his waist.

Next was a man who has mostly short, purple hair with a long, baguette-like bun tied at the back of his head and a pair of thin, pointed strands on either side that appear to spark like firecrackers. A very large scar covers his right eye and he has small wrinkles around both eyes. Cracker is shirtless and wears a kilt with decorative biscuits adorning it as well as shin length brown boots on his lower half. On his right shoulder, he wears a large brightly colored pauldron that has a pink polka dot cape attached to it.

Another is a very large and heavyset woman with a strong resemblance to Big Mom. She has a large nose, prominent lips, and very long and bushy teal hair. She wears a light purple frilly dress as well as a large bowl of fruit parfait on her head.

Another female is a statuesque woman with incredibly long legs, tan skin, blue eyes, and prominent lips with silver lipstick. She also has long and wavy white hair that covers her right eye and stretches down her back. She wears a pink striped leotard, a large yellow scarf that flows nearly to the ground, sleeves around her elbows, a huge floppy cap resembling an oversized beret, and a pair of long dark boots, which reach up to her knees, with decorative adornments at the top. She also has a tattoo of a rose on her upper right leg.

While there were others, sitting on a throne, was the matriarch.

Big Mom is a round, obese old woman with a chin often hidden by her torso. Easily overtowering her children, She has moderately round, orange eyes, prominent eyelashes, and wears thick purple eyeshadow. She has a very wide mouth with full lips sporting red lipstick, large, round teeth, and a long, thick tongue that often sticks out. She also has long, curly, and wild pink hair that falls halfway down her back, as well as a long beak-like nose, and plump, round cheeks. She also sports a tattoo on her left shoulder and arm, consisting of a large, standard-shaped red heart framed by thin lines curled at their bottom ends, which all tops a far smaller heart.

"Mamamama. I see you've arrived Brulee. This must be the one Katakuri mentioned." She said leaning forward to get a closer look at the fluffy brunette.

After learning about her situation from Brulee, and just patting Tsuki on the head as a certain click fell into place, Big Mom not only allowed Tsuki to stay in Totto Land, she decided to adopt her as a new daughter and ordered to arrange a tea party in two weeks for Tsuki's becoming a part of the Okashiamai family.
--------
Now Tsuki's a part of the Okashiamai Yakuza, starting a new chapter in her life. Before that, her devil fruit will show its power and they will learn about Dying Will flames thanks to her.

What kind of flames should Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, Perospero, Oven, Daifuku, Compote, Brulee, and Linlin have?