Haleibgkdvl = Have fun (✔️)

Hi

Recap: SuKor past. Brother bonding and RagLak talk... Laksh insecurity...

Suraj was holding in his arms. "Get off me?". Chakor clutches her hands on his shirt. "No!".

RagLak were staring at them 😱😱. "Did she said no?". Both were hell shocked.

Arohi was feeling bad for Chakor, but more than that she felt the pain for Suraj. She went to them and helped Suraj to remove the glass pieces of his feet's. "Bhabhi it's okay. Don't...".

Suraj glares at Chakor, because of her his Bhabhi bend down in front of him. "Chakor! All because of you!".

She frighten and stands on her feet's. "Ouch!".
She got hurt the moment she places her feet on the grass. Laksh felt bad. "My poor Chakor Bhabhi, I will make you marry brother for sure!".

Ragini hits him. "First get some guts for your own love story then plan the love story of other's!". Laksh glares at her. "Ragini when he shows me that love isn't that bad then I might give love a chance!".

Ragini looked at him open mouth. "Means if their love story fails. You won't love me? I mean you won't give us a chance?". She was near her tears.

Laksh nods. "Haan because loce is like poison you taste it once and then when it breaks your heart the pain runs through your veins! Your body doesn't work anymore. I don't want this I have seen my Suraj brother he wasn't a drunkard he become one thanks to Chakor! He has not touched alcohol before not even when our parents died as he wanted to stay strong for me. She broke him! You know what I don't want love and if Suraj doesn't want her anymore, then, then I'm with him!".

Laksh went to Suraj and took Chakor from his embrace. "Leave the house now! You are just a PA of Deep Raichand don't dream high! You won't become a Raichand!".

Suraj hugs Laksh from back. "See now even he doesn't want you anymore! Get lost! You name and fame seeker!". Suraj was a bit too close.

"Bhai I said once don't cuddle! I'm feeling uncomfortable!". Laksh complaints.

Suraj hugs him tighter. "And I told you, your not my type a woman! My feet's are burning carry me on your back!". Laksh shook his head. "I will break my back, then I will become paralysed!".

Suraj looked at him. "I will carry you then everywhere you want to go. Haan even the washroom but I will call Ragini for the help! I won't...!".

Laksh become red. "Bhai!". He glares at him in full anger.

Suraj was checking his feet's and removing the glass pieces. Laksh helped him. Deep come with the first aid kit and Arohi made the bandaging.

Arohi looked at him. "Can you walk?". Suraj was giving little pressure on the feet's but he could walk up to his room. Laksh supported him the whole way.

Chakor was crying on the couch Deep had apologised to the guest and sent them home. "Chakor!".

Chakor looked up and got a pack of tissues. "He drunk before too!".

Deep nods. "Yes he did. But Chakor the consume wasn't that high! And he never drunk in front of Laksh!".

Chakor cleaned her face and nose. "He na.. is a stupid man!".

Ragini come in anger. "He is stupid or you are stupid? You left him because he didn't told you his name? Why was it necessary for you to know who he is? Because you wanted a job the Raichand company on easy way!".

Chakor shook her head. "If I had known he is a Raichand I would never have applied for the job, I don't wanted to lose him!".

Arohi sat next to her. Deep was stucked between women talks. Shit I should have supported Suraj when he couldn't walk, but no my PA is crying and who knows what she will say to my wife and filling her ears. Oh no... I have to stay as long as it takes.

Deep places his hand on Chakors shoulder. "I will make you...".

Ragini come from the side. "Hot Chocolate for all of us!".

Deep points on her. "Hot Chocolate!". He vanished into the kitchen trying to keep an ear on the door to hear their talks.

Ragini sat on the other side of Chakor. "So you love him then why you always fight?".

"Hsheowkwbe. *sniff* have  to!".

Deep was confused... what did she said?.

Arohi and Ragini. "Haaw He loves to fight and call you Jungli Billi... so you have to!".  They both hugged her.

Deep was looking at them numb. They could understand her blabbering?.

"Ownsbslr dnd *😭😭😭* Woshbde Idiot!".

RaHi fumes. "What! He break up with you. Because he thought you don't love him. Idiot!".

Deep was standing at the doorframe hiding that they couldn't see him.

"Ualsjfb ajsbf. *whoaaan* pajhdr beke trust*

Deep was thinking. I guess she tried to explain but that anger on him didn't trust her!.

Arohi pats her back. "Chakor he didn't trust you! Even not when you said you will leave the job?".

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead. Beqaar main itna baara scene khara kar diya {I unnecessarily created a scene Bhai and his anger}.

He was listening to their talks too. Gosh yaar if I could understand a single of this magical women talk I would be THE WOMANISER!.

Ragini pouts. "You because of your weird love story my will never happen!".

"Ian deskheheowb rjen e *🤧* sjdbfle".

Now they looked at her. "What?".

Chakor sniffs and breath a few times. "Laksh does love you! Show him love is good! I will try to turn that Pakhaandi hate into love you na show Laksh how great love is..  it heals your pain!".

"Oh!". All nods.

Ragini looked here and there. "But what about the elder one. Deep?".

Arohi looked at them. "What is with him?".

ChaRag pouts. "He is the real reason the two are scared of love! He doesn't love, he has never loved you!".

Arohi looked at them. Ragini was quiet she just found out that Deep loved someone else and had to marry Arohi because it was the last with of their parents. "Chakor... Deep and I have our relationship this shouldn't effect yours or theirs. Deep needs time to move on, and I'm giving him the time to take his decisions!".

Deep was listening carefully. She knows it... who told her?. Laksh doesn't have the guts... 🤦‍♂️ Suraj drunkard!.

Suraj sneezed 🤧. Who the fucking hell is talking about me bad?.

____

Please comment and vote