PART 1 😩💯

It came finally! (not a pun👊)

The day of insomnia had arrived.

James Marriot, still a tad sweaty from all the ya yeeting BHC forced him to do, sat down on an itchy train seat.

He could immediately tell something was up - he raised his head to sniff as the undeniable scent caught his nose:

KSI.

Only one person he knew wore that fragrant perfume and using his hawk-like senses he detected sex offender hair sitting a few seats down.

Casually rising on the zoom zoom train, James stumbled and made his way down the carriage to his all time favourite partner in crime.

But suddenly the train hit a jolt, and Jams Marryeet fell straight into said person's lap!

The shocked dinosapien lover jumped and shoved James off screaming "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!"

"I'm sorry!" James cried, he knew of this boy's phobia and also knew he had effectively distroyed their friendship by activating it.

"ImUntoucchedd HAGRID!" Alex screeched like a lil birdy. "YOU KNOW THAT SO WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING!"

James awkwardly made his way back to his previous seat, his heart heavy from his divorce of Alex's friendship, saturating like ligma on top of his mental break up with BHC.

It was going to be a long day and he didn't know how he could improve it.