Ch 9 - Quality Time (Short Chapter)

You and Laura eventually make it to your new room. You see that your stuff has already been moved in. Laura helps you on to your bed to where you are sitting up. You couldn't help but look at her.

"I do have a question for you." you say to Laura.

"Vat is it?" Laura say asks.

"Why do you wear an eye-patch?" you ask.

Laura sighs.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I was just curious is all." you say.

Laura reaches up and removes the eye-patch revealing an eye that was gold in colored. 

"I vas experimented on. The people that raised me vanted to make me more compatible vith the IS unit. I vent through hell in the experiments. As a result, I ended up vith this eye to help enhance me for the IS unit. Most people freak out ven they see my eye. So I just keep it covered." Laura explains.

You hold your arms out to her seeing her start to tear from the memories of what was done to her. She graciously accept the hug from you. After the hug Laura stands back up.

"Shall I make dinner for us?" Laura asks.

"That would be wonderful." you say with a smile on your face.

It takes almost an hour for Laura to cook but once she was done, she laid everything out on the table. She comes and carries you to the chair at the table. You both sit down and eat while smiling at each other. It was romantic sitting there eating with the most beautiful girl in the world to you. After Dinner was over, Laura carried you back to your bed. Before she could walk away, you grab her hand and pull her down on to the bed next to you. You kiss her deeply. She opened her mouth, allowing you to stick your tongue inside. You enjoyed the sweet taste of the inside of her mouth. You both kissed each other for a while before quiting and gasping for air. She laid next to you and cuddled up against you. You both laid there enjoying the moment before you both fell asleep with her laying her head on your chest.