3

Ariel's POV

I hate when people stare at me, it irritates me. I still couldn't figure out why people have been whispering and staring at me all day. Maybe I should have skipped school with Colby. I walked to my locker and opened it and started getting the right books out and I shut my locker and I saw Sam standing there.

"Way to give a girl a heart attack." I said.

"Sorry." He said. "Have you heard what people have been saying about you?" He asked as I started walking to Maths and he followed me.

"What are people saying about me?" I asked.

"How you slept with Colby and gave him HIV." He said. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.

"Excuse me?" I asked as he stopped beside me.

"Everyone's saying that you and him had a little fun when you were hanging out with him this morning." He said.

"Where would they get that idea?" I asked.

"Maybe from Colby himself." He suggested.

"Why would Colby tell people that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"People think you're easy." He said.

"Give me his address." I said. He sighed. "Now." I said. He took my notebook from me and he went to a clean page and he ripped it out and closed the notebook and wrote the address on it. I shoved my books in my bag and I took the paper and I walked out of the school and to my car. I got in and started it and put his address in my GPS and I followed where it was telling me to go. I figured out he lived on the street over from mine. I pulled into his driveway and turned my car and GPS off and I got out and walked up to the door. I saw his truck so I know he's home. I rang the doorbell repeatedly before a shirtless Colby ended up opening the door.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked before he saw it was me. "Oh, sorry, Ariel. I didn't know it was you." He said.

"Clearly." I said.

"What are you doing here? You never skip school." He said.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." He said and moved to the side and I walked in and he shut the door. "What's up?" He asked.

"I walked into school and people were whispering about me and just staring at me all fucking day. I had to hear from Sam what exactly they were saying. He said they were talking about how you and I slept together and I gave you HIV." I said. "Where the hell would they get that idea from?" I asked.

"Are you saying that I told people that?" He asked.

"No. I'm asking you." I said. He sighed.

"I came home and went straight to sleep, Ariel. I only woke up to you ringing the doorbell." He said.

"Well, you need to set the record straight with everyone at school." I said. He sighed.

"Let me get dressed." He said. I nodded. He put on a hoodie and his sneakers and grabbed his phone. We walked out to my car and got in. I started it and drove off. I finally got to the school and parked and we got out and he walked up to the school and sent a tweet for everyone to go to the gym. The teachers weren't too happy that the students were ditching class. I was standing in the corner as everyone filled in. He grabbed a mic. "I wanted to let everyone know to stop talking shit and spreading rumors. Ariel and I didn't sleep together at all. I don't have HIV. So leave her the hell alone." He said and put the mic down. Everyone was whispering.

"Slut!" Someone yelled. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I ran out of the school and to my car. Colby was falling behind. I went to get in the car and Colby stopped me.

"Hey, hey. Don't listen to those people. They're idiots." He said. I was in full on tears.

"They're calling me a slut and shit. I'm sorry, Colby, but I can't keep tutoring you if this shit is going to happen." I said in between sobs.

"Hey, listen to me. Listen to me. You know you're not a slut, we know what really happened, okay? That's all that matters." He said. I couldn't stop crying. He pulled me into a hug and I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist and he held me close. He let me cry into his chest and he rubbed my back. "Let me drive and we can go hang out at my house." He said. I nodded. I gave him the keys and we got in and he started driving. I let the tears fall. He grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers. We got to his house and he parked and we got out and walked inside and upstairs. He led me into his room and he handed me a shirt. I walked into the bathroom and changed into it and walked back out to him. He saw me and smiled. "You look beautiful." He said causing me to giggle.

"I'm in just your shirt and my underwear. Is there a chance I can get a pair of basketball shorts or something?" I asked. He went to his dresser and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and handed them to me. I put it on and he laid on the bed and I laid beside him and he pulled me close to him.

"Just relax. It's just us." He said. I nodded and cuddled up to him and he rubbed my back and I laid my head on his chest. He is seriously so sweet. I don't know why people see him as an ass. I ended up falling asleep listening to his heartbeat. This is honestly the best I've felt being around a guy. I never thought I'd be here in this moment with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it took so long you guys, but the chapter is up! Please let me know what you think. I'm probably going to update again tonight. I'm not so sure. I wasn't even sure I was going to post this. I've been going through something these last few days and it's been hard on me. So please forgive me if I do not update for a while. I love you guys <3.

Follow
Vote
Comment :)