Chapter 12: Hi.. Your Name Is What?

*No POV*

"Justin Bieber and Avalon Hastings have been missing for almost two months tomorrow.. No one can find a trace of the two teens. Both are 18 and were reported to have gotten back together the night before they went missing. Please.. For the sake of Beliebers and the career of Justin and the family of the kids.. Look for them." The new reporter signed off while the teens watched the news. It's almost been two months. To them leaving was the best thing they ever did. They weren't using a fake name. They just told rare people. Not like they went out all the time anyway. Justin petted Avalon's stomach as if they was something in there.. But there wasn't.

"Justin knock it off. I'm not pregnant." Avalon snapped at her boyfriend who was surprised by her tone but ended up smirking in the process because he loved pissing her off.

"No. I know there is a baby in here. I just know it."

"Justin you've made me take tests and everything. We aren't ready for a baby right now. Just wait until we are stable."

"We've been back together for two months."

"Because we haven't been around reality. When we go back shit is going down. I mean for Gods sake Justin we ran away and left your mom crying over a pathetic note we wrote her. You didn't even say you loved her."

"I didn't want to because I knew if I did I wouldn't leave. Mom knows I love her."

"For all she could know she could think we are dead."

"You want to go back.. Don't you?"

"Yeah. It's time to go back."

*Avalon POV*

As much as I didn't want to.. We had to leave Tennessee. Everyone needs us home. We donated our furniture to a second hand shop and sold the apartment got all our stuff and left. The ride took forever.. But it was all worth it to see Justin's house come in view. Justin had grown out his hair and cut out all the brown. He hated being a brunette. I just dyed my hair back to black. I was not a blonde type of girl. We looked at each other one last moment before knocking in the door. We waited for a few minutes.. Jazzy answered the door..

"Bieber? Ava? MOMMY!! MOMMY LOOK!" Jazzy jumped into our arms while Pattie came into view and saw us.

"Justin! Avalon!" She also pulled is into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you mom." Justin whispered to his mom while hugging back.

"Where did you guys go?!"

"Tennessee. We saw all the news reports mom.. I told you to not look for us."

"How could I not? You guys just fell off the face if the earth without a trace. Tell me how you don't want to look for your child when he leaves you a pathetic note."

"I tried leaving it as simple as possible. We needed to get away from everything. No phone calls from family or friends helped us. We've been together for two months now mom." Justin was proud at his accomplishment at keeping me for so long.

"So.. How are you guys?"

"Fine.. But we're kinda wore out. We're going to bed mom. Love you."

"Night Pattie." She probably will never trust me again. Justin and I got I ready for bed and fell asleep. Tomorrow was going to be hell.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shut that mother fucker off. I need my sleep."

"You guys are going to school. Welcome home." Just fucking great. Wait.. It's July.. How do we have school?

"BUT MOM! IT'S JULY!"

"YOU GUYS MISSED OUT ON TWO MONTHS OF SCHOOL! GET DRESSED!" Summer school. Great. Please note my sarcasm. I wasn't in the mood to get all dressed up so I just was going to wear what I was right now, grey sweatpants, and a purple tank top with my Uggs. I didn't care how hot it was. I just don't want to get dressed. Justin I guess was doing the same thing because he just threw in a tank top and hoodie and some white Supras. Justin and I aren't morning people. We walked downstairs and saw everyone wide awake.

"How the hell are you all awake so damn early and happy about it?"

"We wake up this early everyday. You guys used to but you had to runaway." Jeremy spat, looking at me. Does he know that it was my idea?

"Dad. Stop looking at her like that. I agreed to it all."

"Well you wouldn't have left if it wasn't for this girl! I'm tired if you choosing her over your own damn life Justin! She's ruining your life!"

"No she isn't! I love her!"

"Justin your 18! You don't know what love is!"

"I know what it is because I've already experienced it! I wanted to leave way before she did I was just waiting for her to tell me she wanted to go! Now I'm regretting coming home!" What did I do?

************
Okay I meant to update this last night.. But really I was dead tired. I don't sleep anymore and it's weird. So I went to bed at like midnight. I promise the story will get better. And I'll try and update maybe one more time before I leave tomorrow. (No promises) Be patient with me:) Thank you:*

~Alexis Bieberr~😘💋💋