Bruised love

Austin's P.O.V

-------------------------------------

So YN doesn't want to talk to me and mrs. G put us together again. today im suppose to go to her house and im hoping that she'll forgive me. I miss hanging out . Like their group is separated well.. because of me. Also tonight one of the cheerleaders is throwing a huge party and YN always wanted me to go with her but, i was never allowed. So Im gonna try to get her to come. I walk.out of my house with my backpack on and heading to YN's house. I knocked on her door i was really nervous. Yn opens the door and lets me in without saying anything.

Me: hey Yn how have you been? " she looks at me but looks away

Yn: lets go to my room everybody is home." We walk upstairs and once we are in her room she slams the door.  " lets just finish this ok and then you can leave"  it hurt to hear her say that.

once we started working on our project, a baby started crying but it didnt sound real. YN groans and gets off the bed. she goes to the closet and comes out with a fake baby. she gives it a bottle and it shuts up. I give her a confused look.

me: is everything alright?" she looks at me and smiles. surpising.

yn: yeah its a project for family focaus. we have to take care of the baby."

once the awkwardness has passed me and yn were laughing and joking around. Yn puts on some music and it was lady gaga. Yn let loose and danced and sang. she grabs my arm and both of us start dancing.

??: arent you suppose to be working on a project?" we both stop and turn to the door. Yn's sister was standing there elizabeth i think is her name. Yn grabs a pillow and throws it at her.

yn: why cant you ever leave me alone ?!" elizabeth runs into the room and turns on music the jumps on yn's bed screaming the lyrics. Yn looks at me and pulls me out of the room.

yn: wanna work in the living room?" i nodd. we walk down stairs and sit on the couch working on our project.

me: so is it always this quiet?" i ask in a whisper thinking maybe theres a rule about voice volume. Yn laughs and shakes her head.

yn: no we arent weirdos austin" i smile and continue on our project. Yn's mom comes in and greets me.

mrs.y/l/n: are you guys hungry ill make you some sandwiches or something?" YN looks at her annoyed.

yn: mom please go away we are not hungry"  mrs. y/l/n rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen.  After a while everybody leaves. Yn's brother looks at me but i could tell he couldnt stand me. yn took about an hour until she was able to talk to me noramally. She acted like nothing happened , i decide to make my move. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer.

yn: what are you doing idiot" she seemed so serious. I lean in and kiss her , and to my surpise she kissed me back. Things got heated pretty fast. My hands were traveling down to YN's butt as her hands were pulling on my hair. i layed her down on the couch, i didnt break the kiss but took off my shirt. Yn pulled hers off.

me: you.sure? " Yn nodded and began to kiss me. i unbunckled my pants and took off my boxers. i pulled YN's pants and underwear off. i stopped and stared. wow.... she was beautiful.. " your beautiful yn"  she smiles and pecks.my lips. i smirk and begin to thrust into her.

~you may imagine your own experince cuz im not going into detail~

so me and yn were putting on our clothes on and all Im gonna say is everything is awkward.

me: yn if you want me to go i will go dont wor-" yn interputs

yn: austin its alright you can stay or we can get some thing to eat?"  i smile and slip on my shirt.

me: ok" yn runs upstairs to fix her hair and makeup while me on the other hand sat on the couch waiting for yn. i checked my phone and i had gotten a text from my mom.

mommy: austin the guy from island records called! he wants to meet with you!" Omg he wants to meet with me why me. i text her back.

me: cool when will he come down here?"

mommy: sweetheart we have to go over to miami " what i cant i just might gotten my babe back i cant leave. I put my phone back into my pocket. Yn walks down the stairs she was putting her hair in a high ponytail.

yn: ayye you ready? " she grabbed her keys and gave them to me. I give Yn a confused look.

me: i-i-i cant drive" i confess. yn giggled and got her keys back. we walk to the car and yn starts it. The ride was silent but not a bad silence a good one.

Yn: where do you wanna go? " Yn breaks the silence.

me: i dont care your driving" yn laughs and mutters something about that i cant drive . i roll ny eyes and turn up some music. While listening to beyonce i imagined myself being on the radio selling out arenas. Omg the life would be awesome!

yn: hey! why you touching my cars radio?"  she goes into subway and she parks her car. we get out and order our sandwiches.  we sit down and eat.

================================================================

YN'S P.O.V

So me and austin were eating our sandwiches and enjoying eachothers company. I was laughing while austin was telling a story. Then i see mrs.whore come in aka angie but what upset me more is that she brought eduardo i thought him and kassy were together?  i decide to ignore them and listen to austins story. i take a sip of my lemonade when the troll and ogre come over to talk to us.

angie: Hey guys! its been long since we've talked hows everything?" angie acts so fake it annoyes me. i roll my eyes but austin being sweet smiles and replies.

austin: we're fine just having a break from our project" angies gives austin the most fake smile ever and laughs

angie: how cute me and my buddy eddy were just hanging out and getting something to eat but we'll see you around" they walk off to a table where i can see them. urgh she is so annoying.

me: austin lets go to my house and finish our project" austun noddes and we throw away our left overs. as we got out a car comes full speed toward us. austin pushes me out of the way and it hits him and drives off. i  run to austin and he is groaning.

me: Austin?! please austin are you ok please be ok please?! " eduardo and angie come running out of subway to austin.

ed: is he ok?! oh god it doesnt look ok my god angie call 911 now!" austin wont talk and he shut his eyes he started breathing slower. i freaked out. eduardo call mrs.mahone and she said she will meet austib at the hospital. people gathered and pissed me off. once the amblunce got here they took him to the hospital. As i was driving home tearing running down my cheek I realised how much i love him .I never noticed how much he means to me until now.