Ayano x Osana

Requested by benchu12.

'..W-what a creep' was Osana's thoughts when she caught the dark haired girl hiding behind a bush, spying on her and her childhood friend Taro. Sure, Ayano was pretty cute to look at. But her actions almost scared Osana, what was with the stalking. This wasn't even the first time that she had seen Ayano spying nearby, so it was frustrating her. She didn't appreciate the stalking, as she wanted Ayano to just talk to her and Taro as opposed to spying all the time.

Truthfully, she had wanted to talk to the girl about these behavior prior. However, she was terrified of what Ayano would do since the girl was pretty creepy with just her stalking so it was likely would be dangerous to aggravate her. But, today she was getting sick of the stalking and went over to Ayano's hiding place. "Aishi-san, why are you spying on me and Taro?" her firm response still had a hint of kindness, so that Ayano didn't think she was absolutely furious with her.

It would be understatement to say Ayano was quite terrified and shocked by what Osana had just said, her voice stuttered as she responded to Osana's question. She certainly seemed nothing like how Osana had expected, given her stalking actions and usual neutral expression and seeming lack of emotions. "S-sorry.....I won't do it again....I-I...just t-thought you looked p-p-pretty and....I-I wanted to k-keep looking at you...."

Osana's face lit up into a blaze, absolutely stunned by what Ayano had just said. It wasn't hard to make the assumption that 'pretty' meant that Ayano had a little crush on her. But her tsundere actions kicked in this. "W-well, just don't spy on us again!" her tough attitude definitely scared Ayano from the look on the dark girl's face. Frowning, Osana felt guilty immediately after but Ayano had already let the courtyard.

Sighing, she walked back over to Taro and looked at her hands in annoyance at herself. Noticing his childhood friend's sad aura, Taro asked gently with concern. "What's wrong, did something happen when you were questioning Aishi-san?" He knew that his childhood friend didn't typically act like this, so it concerned him greatly.

Once again, she sighed in frustration without herself and played with her smallish hands before explaining the situation to the older boy that she was very close to. "Basically.....Aishi-san just confessed that she found me pretty.......and I...e-ended up being too harsh to her since I was so annoyed that she keeps stalking us."

"Hmm," Taro hummed gently, trying to figured a solution to the situation at hand. Looking over at Osana, he had a plan. "Just apologize to her and explain your true feelings, with no disguising them with you tsundere-ish actions. Do you love her, or not. That's basically what you should do. If it genuine then she should accept whatever you see."

"Are you sure about that? Will she really forgive....my tsundere personality?" she reluctantly admitted her insecurities about her unique attitude. ".....And....I admit, she is pretty cute. Maybe I can return......her feelings, if her considering me 'pretty' means that she likes me.....in that particular way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day during lunchtime, Osana and Taro were eating their bentos together on the rooftop whilst chatting happily. And it wasn't long before Osana caught Ayano nearby, watching from around the corner once again. This time, she knew she couldn't get mad. She needed to actually talk to the dark haired girl in a respectable and......more interesting.

Heading over to the dark haired girl, hearing the gentle squeak of surprise. However, before Ayano could leave the area, Osana quickly grabbed the girl's hand into her own. "Ayano, I'm sorry for being too strict on you. I was just a little frustrated at the time and I completely disregarded what you had said. W-when you called me pretty,.....what did you mean by that?"

Now, it was Ayano's turn to blush scarlet at the question. Her voice came out nervous and stutter-y as she responded to the question at hand. "....I...I....meant it how it likely sounded. I f-find you a-attractive...." her blushing only strengthened, as she suddenly stumbled out in a loud gasp. "I....love you!"

Stunned for a mere moment, Osana's mouth about slammed to the floor. Eventually she overcame the shock and smiled gently. "Ayano," she reached out and clasped the girl's other hand. "I accept you feelings, you are adorable. Just don't stalk anymore. If you want something, you can just ask me."

Ayano looked so excited, hugging Osana immediately after her expression changed. Even though she was surprised, hugging the smaller and seemingly frail girl tightly. Taro was watching from afar, Ayano's loud declaration of love to her new 'girlfriend' (were they?) had caught the attention to everyone on the rooftop. He smiled gently, glad that Osana was being honest and Ayano had accepted it.

"So, Ayano. Will you be my girlfriend?" she finally made the official call, earning a teary look from the dark haired girl. Their lips successfully landed on one another when Ayano moved forward with her clear and evident response to the question. There was applause from the other students on the roof at the sight of the kissing pair.

"Yes! Definitely yes!" Ayano cried out, full of happiness, after they parted for air. It had taken a few minutes of time, full of passion and excitement. But, of course, they needed to breathe so they separated for a moment. Plus, Ayano wanted to give her verbal response. Even though the kiss was more than enough to answer the question. They seemed so happy right at the moment, and they would continue to love each other greatly for forever.

Hi again, hopefully this is just a fluffy little one shot. I struggle a little with making one shots long, so hopefully this is decent length.