SEQUEL

Okay, this was a bad ending, wasn't it? That's why I'm giving you a sequel. And then another one.

That's right! Lila's is going to be a trilogy.

Part 2 of this is coming out... well, probably sometime in late November because I'm writing it for this year's NaNoWriMo! This year in school is going to be a tough one because its going to be my last one in High School, and there are some pretty weird exams at the end that pretty much determine my entire future, so I'll probably be busy studying more and writing less. So far it had been writing all the time and not studying at all, so it's going to be a huge change for me.

The book going to be about Lou in college, where she ends up having an unexpected roommate... The book is going to end with another twist and is going to have its own heartbreaking storyline. It will be called "Hard Times" and I already have a cover ready, but I'm not gonna show it because I want to keep you on edge for the time being. I'll add one more chapter here to let you know when the sequel is out.

Until then, you can go check out some of my other books, if you liked this one and are in the mood for anything else... My personal recommendation is Spare Princess To The Rescue because it's far mot light-hearted than this one and it's definitely funnier. It's a fairy-tale retelling of some sorts, where a dragon kidnaps a princess at the day of her wedding with a guy she doesn't exactly love romantically, so he sets out to save her. He takes too long to return, though, so his youngest sister decides to go save them both because she's secretly in love with the other princess. It's a complete trainwreck... Check it out if you want!

(that was some shameful self-advertising, I'm sorry)

More books are on the way! Stay tuned, if you feel like reading anything more from me or whatever!

Anyway, until the next time... 😘

-Riri<3