Day 1

Anjela Brooks POV

The reason I'm locked up anyways is for killing thirty eight people. I mean its self defense. You neither kill or be killed and it's obvious the road I chose.

     I don't care about being locked up or giving the death penalty.

   I grew up in Cuba, and in Cuba it's hard to get out of there. You don't have transportation, you don't have boats, barely any wifi or television. There's no one you can trust, and no one that loves you. I had to learn the hard way.

   My two sisters, they are twins. Akenzie Jaunae Brooks and Ariyah Jaunae Brooks. They are 17 and they live in New Jersey. They always did good in school and they wanted to be successful growing up and they didn't wanna follow behind my footsteps because somehow they knew what road I was going down. They graduated highschool last year. I am happy my sisters are safe and they dont need to be put in a bad situation.

   Reporter,"Explain how your school life went."

I was in a gang with only 3 girls in it named Kayla, Layja and Mack. We were the only Cuban girls that loved gang violence and fighting. Our gang name was the Cuban Tigers. We shot bitches. Killed bitches. Fought bitches. Cut bitches. Even made bitches beg for they lives my nigga.

    It was really hard growing up because my mom Antela Brooks was a lawyer, a very busy lawyer but she retired after my sisters graduated so she can be apart of their lives since she didn't want anything to do with mine. My father is locked up, he has been locked up since I was ten years old. He killed five people as self defense and he gets out of jail in two years.

  Me, Kayla, Layja and Mack lived together in my mother's old house. It was big, had six bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. We stashed all of our weapons and guns in the cabinets and our snacks and foods in our bedrooms.

    Reporter,"What about your relationship life?"

Man fuck all that. In my opinion, no fuck opinions. As a fact, cubans shouldn't love. It just doesn't work out. I had at least ten boyfriend's in my lifetime. Lost my virginity to some dude I used to date named Bradley. Had sex with eight out of ten of the boys I dated.

    Reporter,"How do you feel about being given the death row?"

Fuck it. It is what it is. I wasn't gonna be able to live out here any fucking ways. I guess its just the way life goes. When I die I'll be pushed up to heaven just to be pushed back down and next thing I know I'm turned into a damn baby. Simples as that. And fuck the judge that gave me this penalty anyways. The puta is ugly anyways and she baldhead. Her culo probably fishy anyways.

   Reporter,"Are you ready to meet your inmates?"

    Man I'm always ready the fuck you talking about yo.