Coming Soon~

Feudal Japan, a time where Japan was overrun by demons and high priestess. Blood was shed every day as innocent lives were taken. Demons were desperate to spill blood, to become all powerful and mighty. All because of one jewel, one jewel that could give power to anyone who wished upon it. This is where our story starts... With a half demon who is willing to get his hands on that jewel, even if its the last thing he does. A reincarnation of a priestess who died doing what she was told, and a lost soul, searching and hoping to find out who he truly is.

InuYasha, a half dog demon that was willing to get his hands on the jewel. He wished to become a full demon, not wanting to be a disgrace he thought he was or a monster that people called him. He was willing to do anything to get his hands on the jewel, even though it cost him. He was put into a deep deathlike slumber for 50 years.

Kagome Higurashi, an everyday Japanese high-schooler. She went to school, had friends, and her family took care of a shrine. What isn't normal about her is, she's the very reincarnation of Lady Kikyo, a high priestess in Feudal Japan. To make matters worse, she has the jewel that InuYasha was after.

(M/n) (L/n), a lost soul with a twisted secret. He's a half demon but, he's stuck in normal time Japan. His memories are nothing but blurs, all he knows is he's in a world he doesn't belong in. He was found on the streets by a lady named Moto Amber, she raised him into the demon he is today. A kind, loving, and loyal inu or in this case a half dog demon.

Fate had a strange way in bring them all together. (M/n) was adopted into the Higurashi family, making him the older brother of Kagome Higurashi and Sota Higurashi. Though, Kagome dispided the fact that he was her older brother, shaming him and wishing he wasn't there. But that all changed one day, when the family cat got lost within the shrine. As the sibling went to check it out, something happened that lead them back in time to Feudal Japan.

That's where our story begins... These three going on an adventure of a lifetime. Finding out who they truly are, finding out a mystery that hasn't been solved in centuries, and finding love in the strangest of ways.