Chapter 4

It was now 10:00, and Leah was not back.

Alice was worried.

She tried dialing her cell phone many times, but each time went straight to voicemail.

"Oh, what if something happened to her?! I hope she's alright!"

Just then there was a knock at the door.

She hurriedly opened the door, expecting to see her cousin.

Unfortunately, all that was there was a box that had a label on it.

"Watch this if you want to see your cousin alive."

- K.N.J

Oh no. Was this the man I was warned about? She thought.

She put it into the player by the tv and sat down.

Static cane onto the screen before it focused on another man in a ski mask.

"Hello Alice. I guess you know who I am, since this chatterbox already told you before I got to. And of course, I know who you are. Alice, I am a very dangerous man, and anything I want to do, I can do. Which is why I want you. Ever since you've landed in my town, you've seemed... special. Which is why you'd be my perfect bride."

Alice was shocked. "Bride?!"

"Surprising I know. But don't expect to be treated as a wife. I only took interest in you for your body. You will be treated as nothing but a servant... and nothing more. So... you have less than 12 hours to come to my hideout entrance at the edge of the city... if you don't show up... well."

One of his minions held a gun up to Leah's unconscious body.

"You can kiss your cousin goodbye."

The tape went to static as Alice broke down into tears on the floor.

Why did she come here?

...

At midnight, Alice showed up at the edge of town to a garage that she was directed to by frightened city goers with eyes filled with pity.

She knocked three times.

And she was instantly swept into the garage.

"Hello again."

She came face to face with Hoseok, who's face was lit up with a flashlight in the dark place.