♡✞Chapter 2✞♡

Unedited

♡Cнαρтєя 2♡

---νι¢тσяια---

-3 days later-

"Cheeseburger, French fries and a strawberry milkshake please"

"Ok, it will be done in about 10 minutes it that alright"

"Yea"

"Ok"

I handed the waiter the menu and looked at my surroundings. I was in a diner don't know where but somewhere. It had red and white booths/stools.

"Ring"

Oh boy werewolf's just came great just great. I smelt the air, weird I know. I only smelt one which was good news for me. He sat directly across from me. He looked at me with disgust and hatred. Well you know what I don't care anymore.

"So pretty boy what do you want" I played with a strand of my hair. "I want you off my land or I will call the alpha rouge" he sneered. "look here I came to just get food than I'm leaving I'm not putting your stupid pack or you in danger got that mr" I pointed my finger to him.

"Yep just get off it after your finished eating otherwise I will kill you" and with that he left the booth and diner. "Heres your food enjoy" said the dirty blonde guy. "thanks" I muttered. With that I shoved my food down. My figure is not the best I am fat but since I've been walking and running forever I think i lost a few pounds.

I drank my milkshake and payed than headed out the door. I was walking towards the forest when I got attacked. "Uh let go of me you d-bag" I screamed. "No I won't and don't let any rouge go" said the voice. Uh this dude again. He put a blindfold around me and poked me in the butt.

And with that i was out like a light.

-Next day-

I woke up my left butt cheek hurting and a major headache. "Finally you're awake" said that devil of a voice. "Why am I here I told you I meant no harm motherfu*ker" "good morning to you to" he laughed. His laugh made me all warm and giddy inside what the heck. "Yea yea now can you untie me so I can be on my way out" I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Yea not going to happen your my mate" he said with happiness at the word 'mate'. "Um no you're not my mate rejected me" I said with sadness. He was quickly by my side and hugged me, Uh his hugs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. Wow this is my first kiss what do I do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Now when did those get untied. He pulled into him even more if that was possible. He asked for entrance and I gladly accepted. We both fought for dominance but he won like I knew he would. He put me on the table and started to kiss me from my shoulder to my neck.

He than sucked on the spot where he would mark me. Than I felt his canines extend. And that's when I went back to reality. I pushed him and away and backed up. His eyes where full of lust. "No we can't be mates yesterday you threaten to ki-" "I know but don't you feel the tingles when I touch you" he said looking into my eyes.

"No" yes I did but I already had a mate he rejected me and uh this is to confusing for me. His eyes went pitched black and I knew he was angry. "so I'ma get going have a nice evening" I turned around but got pushed to a door. His hot breath on me. I shivered a little bit and I knew he smirked at that.

"Look here missy you are mine and you are mistaking if you think I'm letting you go got that"

"Yes"

"Good now what your name sweetheart" he said all nice and lovely.

Wow bi poler much.

A/N

So I made this longer than usual and yea sorry it took me so long. And next update won't come for a while so I'm putting on hold. And I'm only doing it because schools right around the corner for me and I have to get everything for it. So yea sorry and shoutout to covermaker101 for making the current cover.

Vote comment and fan.

Till next time my shifters.

Axel ^^