ch: 7

Hola how are you gays, oh sorry meant guys ;) :D I missed you guys so much; well I missed writing for you guys. I don't know much about what will happen in the future for this story I know there will be some protective lance and possible smut or maybe not who knows it's all up to what my brain spits out. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter see ya

Keith's pov.

I wake up to something jumping on me I open my eyes to see a very exited Cosmo and lance standing by the door with a huge grin on his face, I laugh at Cosmo licking my face and ask "what's going on?" lance looks at me and says "we are taking her in a walk" I pat her on the head so that she would calm down and ask lance "what about the pups" shiro walks in and says "I'm babysitting" I nod and say "as long as you don't try and cook anything I'm fine with that" lance looks confused so I tell him the story and he nods in understanding.

When we went to the pet sore and vet we got a leash and collar so that we could take her out back we didn't really need it but we thought that it would be a good thing to have. We put it on and she didn't complain we walked out to the shed and went thru to the path and started walking to the pond. When we got there we took her collar off and let her run around and swim in the pond.

After a few minutes of watching her play around I looked over at lance to see him taking off his shirt, I quickly look away and ask "what are you doing?" he chuckled "I am going for a swim are you coming with, or are you to scared" I laugh and say "as if I'm scared I've come here and went swimming here lots of times, just I'm normally alone" he smiles, walks towards the water and yells "then hurry up" he jumped into the pond and splashed Cosmo once he got to the surface she barked in his ear making him jump I laughed, I started to undress and once I was only on my boxers I walked towards the water. I saw lance staring so I chuckled and said "like what you see?" he smirked and said "ya I do" I get in and splash him, we laughed for a bit then looked each other in the eye.

I guess we stayed like that for a couple of minutes cause Cosmo decided we needed help and pushed us closer, we laughed and swam around for a bit longer then decided we had let shiro alone in the house for too long, we got out and sat there for a bit too dry of as much as we could once we were dry enough to put on our clothes we walked back to the house, we didn't bother to put the collar on Cosmo cause she didn't need it cause she was really well behaved, she doesn't even run off when she sees another animal she doesn't really like hunting, she really is an amazing wolf.

When we got home shiro was out in the back with the puppies in a gate type thing that we got for them, Cosmo ran over to them and licked shiro and he let her into the cage. We talked to shiro for a while until it was around ten am shiro said "it's almost lunch time do you want hunk and pidge to come over so hunk can cook for us" I was happy I loved hunks cooking, I looked at Cosmo and said "do you want to meet some people who make really good food?" she howled and looked at shiro and said "go get them I'm sure pidge will love the pups" he looked worried and said "oh no she's gonna end up adopting one when they are older" he sighed and said "oh well, I'll be right back" and with that he went to go get them.

I looked at Cosmo and told her "hey girl there is gonna be a really exited person here soon but don't worry they are good people and you have to be a good girl ok" she barked and I pet her. Me and lance got in the cage with Cosmo and the puppies, we were in there for a couple minutes when all of the sudden we heard a loud yell that could only be pidges say "I'm here bitches" I sigh and face palm, soon they walk out to the back yard I seen pidges eyes literally sparkle then she asked "can I come in?" I nodded but said "let her sniff you first" she nodded really fast and put her hand to the thin bars, Cosmo happily sniffed her and licked her, I told pidge she could come in so she did she pet Cosmo and played with the puppies.

After a while of hanging out outside and talking to pidge hunk called us in to the house for lunch. We sat at the table eating hunks delicious food and talking about random stuff when all of a sudden shiro says "guys I need help with something. I've been thinking about something for a while and I just am not sure what to do" we all went silent and so did shiro we were all waiting for him to talk and pidge lost her patients and said "well what is it, spit it out" I looked at her and said "pidge! Calm your ass" she stuck her tongue out at me then shiro started to talk again "umm well... I've been wanting to purpose to Adam for a while now but I don't know how to do it and I was planning to do it at the airport when he gets home" I look at him in shock for a second then yell "finally, god I was wondering when that was gonna happen, I'm in to help" he smiled at me and everyone else agreed to help as well.

After we ate hunk brought out some bone shaped treats and said that he made them for Cosmo I thanked him then they all left it was now around 2 pm and me and lance sat down on the bed in Cosmos room petting her until she fell asleep witch didn't take long. We left the room and went to outs I threw lances bathing suit at him, pointed to the bathroom and said "put it on" he looked confused but went to the bathroom to put it on anyway, I put mine on too, once I was done lance yelled from the bathroom "can I come out now?" I yelled back that he could and a few seconds later he came out of the bathroom walked over to me and asked "where are we going anyway" I smirked and said "you will see".

I lead lance out of the house and told him to bring some clothes for after and a sweater. Once we were outside I led him to the path behind the house but once we were about half way to the little pond I turned away from the path most people wouldn't know how to get to where I'm going but I know this place like the back of my hand even though I haven't lived here that long. After walking through lots of trees and other things lance asked "umm how do you know where we are going, and how are we gonna get back?" I stopped and lance ran into the back of me I turned around to look at him and said "I know where we are going cause I use to come here a lot so now I don't need a path" I turned back around and kept walking with lance following after around ten minutes of walking we ended up at a small mountain (its small enough that you could climb it within an hour but big enough that you can't see around or over it) I started to climb up it a bit then walk around to a cave.

When we entered the cave lance said "umm I don't understand why we needed our bathing suits to go on a hike" I just chuckle and keep walking, I start to see a dim light so I know we are close so I turn around and look at lance, he stops once he sees me looking at him, I put my bag down and take off the shirt I was wearing and told him to do the same, once he did I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me and then said "hold your breath" and pushed him off the little cliff he fell into the water below with a splash and once he got back to the surface he yelled up to me "what the fuck, you should have warned me" I laugh and jump of the ledge and land right behind lance.

I get to the surface and lance splashes me I chuckle and swim away from him he follows me and we stop right in front of a giant water fall, he looks up and says "wow this place is beautiful, how did you find this place?" I look down and say "umm... well I was in a really bad place and I just wanted to get away from it all so I ran, I ran as far as I could and ended up here I started to explore and because it was night this place wasn't lit up so I ended up falling in and I stayed here for a day and a half with no food or water and I didn't want to leave but then I started to remember all the good things about my friends and family, when I got back to my house shiro and my parents were there they ran up to me and hugged me and shiro scolded me saying how worried they all were, and ever since I've been coming when I'm sad or mad or just don't want to be in this world, I-I've never told anyone about this place so you can't either, ok" he smiled and said "promise".

We swam around for a bit then I went behind the water fall where there is a little cave that you can sit in soon after lance came in and sat with me I leaned on his shoulder and we just sat there in silence not an uncomfortable silence but a nice one. After a bit I say "lance" he hums signaling that he is listening so I keep going "umm I want to umm... do you want to d-date" he looks over at me with the biggest smile and yells "yes!" then tackled me to the ground with a hug, we laughed for a bit then we just laid there looking at the ceiling holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heellloooo there did you miss me I know this took a long time and I am so sorry I've just been so busy lately than when I wanted to wright I couldn't cause I was at my cottage. But I have finally finished the chapter, I don't know when the next chapter will be out but hopefully it won't take as long as this one did. Btw lotor might, just might make a short appearance again. Well until next time byeee

Word count: 1788 (without notes) do I even still have to put 'without notes' anymore