010

So I'm gonna be doing different povs from now on lol. It won't just be Y/N's PoV unless I'm too lazy and keep it as hers lmao. But I hope you enjoy :)

___________

~Next Day~

Jughead's PoV:

Second day of school, and there was already drama from the get go. "Yo Jones. Have you seen Jamal?" Reggie came up to me asking. I let out a sigh. "No I'm sorry." I replied. He let out a sigh too as he thanked me and walked away.

I walked into the student lounge to see Ruby talking to Fangs and Sweet Pea. I have a confused look as I approached them. Ruby seemed very off. "Guys what's wrong?" I asked confused

"Y/n. She's in a coma."What the actual hell?" I exclaimed. "Tell me about it." Sweet Pea said biting on his nails.

"Who and why?" I asked Ruby. "I don't know and I don't know." He said freaking out. But he seemed mad and angry too. "Wait who's with her?" I asked confused why he wasn't there. "She's with Jamal and Monse. Cesar..."  he trailed off. "Cesar went to go find his brother." As he let out a sigh.

Fangs,Sweet Pea and I all have a confused look. "Cesar's brother? Oscar? The one that wanted him to be apart of the gang?" I asked. He just nods his head. Ruby looks at Sweet Pea then back to his shoes. "Him and y/n had a complicated relationship. It's a long story." He said.

Sweet pea gave an angry look. "Tell the damn story Ruby." He said full of anger. "Calmese" Ruby said backing up. He let out a sigh as the bell rang. "Oh well gotta go bell rang." Ruby tried to say to get out of it. Sweet pea grabbed the back of his bag as we dragged him into the Serpents classroom. The class we use for us to all get together and talk about Serpent business.

"Alright now Spill Martinez. why is Cesar trying to find his brother and why is his brother so close near by?" I asked him. "Okay okay. He promised his brother that if y/n ever got hurt he'd tell him right away." He started and looked at Sweet Pea to see any reaction.

But sweet pea didn't budge just focused on Ruby.

Sweet Peas PoV:

"And we weren't just trying to get Cesar away from The Santos we were getting y/n away too." He finished. Which got me even more confused. "Hold up so let me get this straight." I started. "You all found the money and decided to leave Freeridge because of the Santos? The gang Cesar's family is involved with. And you're saying y/n was apart of it too?" I asked.

Ruby nods his head. "Cesar was apart of the story yes, and y/n was the bigger part of the story." He continued. "Y/n and Oscar had this secret relationship that nobody was allowed to know about. So we made sure no one said anything. So we made sure we didn't tell Jamal." He said. I felt jealousy hit me hard. But I couldn't let it show.

"Isn't this dude older though?" Fogarty asked. Ruby shook his head. "Three year difference. He became apart of the Santos at a very young age." He said. "How come you didn't do anything to stop her from dating him?" I asked. He glared at me. "You really think it's easy to go up to a cholo and say 'yo ese back off my sister homes' ?" He asked me. "No didn't think so."

"Anyways. Oscar was a real softie only when it came to y/n and so when his family found out they told him he had to kill her." Ruby paused to catch his breath. I paused. "You're joking right?" Jones asked. Ruby looked up at us with tears in his eyes. "Not even the slightest."his voice cracked. "Oscar knew he couldn't do it. Cesar knew he couldn't pull the trigger on Latrell either. So we all made a plan to find the rollerworld money." He took a deep breath and let it out.