1.2/real life/final chapter

Chapter 12

Sadie sat down with Caleb over lunch the day after Caleb had caught Gaten and Sadie at the movies.

"Caleb, I'm sorry. I didn't know you really did like me. I thought you were joking in the group chat that day about liking me," the redhead explained.

Caleb looked at the girl in front of him, " I forgive you, but I don't forgive Gaten. He knew I liked you and went behind my back anyway."

"Caleb, can I call Gaten to get him to explain himself?  I won't tell him you're here though."

Caleb nodded.

He watched as Sadie looked up the number on her phone.

"Hey, Gaten? Can you explain your side of the story about you and Caleb liking me?"

"Yeah, I knew he liked you. I did too. He said the week before our date he was gonna ask you out. I was staying faithful to him though. When you asked me out, I had to say yes. It was the opportunity of a lifetime."

"Okay thank you. Come to the Lesmon Cafè on Second street. I already have a table."

"Okay."

Sadie hung up the phone. 

"I asked him out because I knew he liked me and I liked him. I did not know you liked me, but I hope we can be friends."

Caleb smiled, "Yeah, I'm happy Gaten and I worked this out. He was my best friend."

"Glad I could help, cHoCoLaTe DaDdY."

The two laughed.

Just as the laughter died down, Gaten showed up.

"Gaten, I want us to be friends."

"Yeah, I would like that."

Caleb had his right hand out, "Friends?"

Gaten grabbed his hand, "Friends." The two shook on it.

Gaten grabbed Sadie's hand and smiled, "I'm glad things are back to the way they were before all of this."

The other two nodded and agreed. 

---------------

School has been torture the past few weeks...

Anyway, Congratulations!!! You've finished this story! I hope you enjoyed it!!

bye lovelies

-rami