So, You're Telling Me That A Gray Hoodie Isn't A Hero Costume?

(Midoriya POV)

What... Just... Happened?

I was frozen. I've never seen anything like that before. 

He somehow exploded, threw the ball, teleport over here, grab another, then threw that one? And his eyes... It was like his eyes were... galaxies... or something. His entire body was white... What happened to him?

Everyone was frozen like I was. We've never seen anything like that before. Even Aizawa was not moving. We were all just staring at the guy, who was laying on the ground.

"Huh? What's that?" Mina said, slowly walking over and crouching down. 

"Aizawa! His nose is bleeding, and his eyes are rolled back into his head!" She shouted, standing up frantically, showing Aizawa the blood on her fingers.

"Iida, run to Recovery Girl! Some of you help me get him to the nurses office!" Aizawa shouted. Iida nodded and quickly sped off, while Momo, Mina, and Denki all carefully lifted Y,N up and slowly rushed him to the nurses office.

I hope he's ok...

~Time Skip~

(Y,N POV)

I slowly woke up, but I kept my eyes shut. The darkness helping me stay calm. I felt cold. Really cold.

Damn, who took me to the arctic while I was out?

I slowly opened my eyes, the light in the ceiling assaulting my eyes.

GAH! Fuck! That hurt like hell!

I had looked directly into the light bulb...

I sat up slowly, my body aching in pain. I looked around where I was, but there were medical sheets blocking my view of the rest of the room. Suddenly, one opened and there stood a short old woman in nurse clothes a little too big for her.

Oh god, please tell me I didn't break anything...

"Well, at least your awake. Your body was seriously damaged on the inside, you know." Shorty said.

Damaged? I didn't really overuse my quirk though...

"Hello? You gonna talk or did your quirk ruin your vocal chords too?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I said quietly.

"Anyway, your fine for now. If you feel dizzy at all or any bloody noses, come directly to me." Shorty said, before turning around and closing the sheets. I slowly threw my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. My lower back aching. I quickly stretched and grabbed my hoodie, which was laying on a chair next to the medic bed.

"Hey Recovery Girl..." Someone said, a voice I kind of recognized.

"Hello again, Izuku. At least you can walk this time." Shorty, now known as Recovery Girl, said.

Izuku? Oh, Mr. My Quirk Is Stupidly OP But I Can't Use It Right?

"Yeah. During the quirk assessment tests, I used my powers and broke my finger."

"Alright, bring it here."

I then heard a loud smooching sound.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?! REALLY IZUKU?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED OLD LADIES MAN! GROSS!

I threw the sheet open quickly, only to reveal Recovery Girl kissing Izuku's broken finger, which was healing up almost instantly.

...Why is Recovery Girl's lips that long?