Part 1

Kylie's POV
I was just sitting here in the living room. It was about 2:00 in the afternoon and I was watching mean girls. The time went by and it was now currently 4:00 pm. Man, now it's 2 hours from the time I just got on the couch, damn. After a while I fell asleep. Then I heard loud screaming and I knew my Bestfriend's were home. X jumped on the couch.

"Yo wassup babygirl" X said while he grabbed my chips I was eating.

"Nun really, just woke up from you guys coming in and screaming" I said the last part really loud and everyone heard me from the kitchen and yelled
"Sorry"

"It's ight"

Then Purpp came and jumped on me and so did x and then one by one everyone came on top of each other. You're probably asking 'she can't handle all that weight being on her' actually, yes I can. They're always jumping on me or making me carry them. It's really annoying but it's whatever.

"Yooo baby, so we're having a new roommate and since you have the roo-" pnb was boutta say I cut him off

"Hell no. I'm not sharing a room, ya girl needs to be away from guys and it's only if I stay in my room, I'm alone. That's why I'm in my room sometimes." I said In one breath. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well kyky. You always have a choice to join one of us and in our beds." Tikashi (idk how to spell his name) said.

"Well the only person that I know won't have sex with me Is Pnb and X. But, still I won't stay in a room with a guy?" I said the last part in question form.

"Oh yea. Boo, he comin like today. His name lil skies or sum." Sksk who is lil skinzo said.

"Okay... but I wanna get to know him like how I know you guys then I'll approve. Plus, did you guys forget I have a boyfriend?"I said

"Oh yea Josiah. him." WIFI said

"Why don't you guys like him?" I said pissed a little

"When you're around he's nice, but when you're gone he's always cursing us out and saying shit to us that we don't appreciate." Pump said

"Honestly, whatever. you guys are trying to break us apart, because I'm the only girl you Guys actually talk to and if I was actually one of your bestfriend's then you wouldn't say that shit about my relationship with Josiah." I said already strands of tears coming down my face and i had enough. When Nahmier was boutta say sum I took off.

They can't even support my relationship? How stupid are they? I'm done with life. My own bestfriend's don't support with what I'm doing.
My thoughts were interrupted with someone ringing the doorbell and I heard Landon coming. Landon is our other bestfriend but he's usually with someone else his name is like Kim? Or something with a k.
Landon came running in my room and jumped on my bed, well tried, he fell off my bed and onto the floor making a loud bang. I just started laughing. Until, someone opened the door. I looked over and just thought to myself wow he's really cute, actually not cute he's hot. I didn't even feel myself staring at him but then out of nowhere WIFI came and was like
"Why the fuck are you staring at him don't you have a man?"
I just thought about the previous actions I had with everyone else I felt bad now. But, I don't know who to trust I mean I trust both my boyfriend and bestfriend's but something says I should trust my bestfriend's more. And then I got out of thought when X came and flicked me right in the head, then picked me up and started running . I was so confused as to why he picked me up and started running with me didn't he just flick my head? Whatever I shook it off when we stopped at pnb and his room. He let me down and mumbled something.

"What?" I said

"Oh sorry but you sleeping with me and pnb now." X said

"Okay then I need my stuff." I said

"Oh shit, you're right. Grab all your shit and bring them back here me and pnb will help you and get you set up too." X said

"Ight ight." I said

Now I'm going back to my room and packing all my shit so that hot guy lil skies can stay in my old room.
He's really hot. Like 11/10 hot. Xan came in my room and jumped on me hugging me and kissing me all over my face I got out of his tight grip he had on me.

"What was that for?" I questioned

"Because, I love you a lot." Xan said with a smirk

I just laughed it off and said "I love you too babes"

After that whole scene I started to pack up and bring my stuff to my new room. I didn't bring my bed because they have 3 beds in there after Chris Brown left because his baby momma didn't want him to be living with us because of royalty. Like bitch you see pnb having a kid and still living with us, but whatever cause Chris always comes round.
I was just setting up where I put all my shit and started to get tired and went to my bed and slept. After what felt like a minute leilianna came and started to jump on my bed shaking me and screaming to wake me up.

"Alright bitch I'm up." I said sounding very tired

"Hey boo" Danielle said and jumped on me to hug me

"Hey babes" I said and hugged her back

"Hey Billie babe" I said and got up to hug her

"Hey Ky baby" she said hugging me tighter than my grip on her

2 hours later

Billie and Danielle left because they had something to do so now I'm with lei and Molly cause she came. Everyone was downstairs having fun and introducing ourselves to skies. I was the last one and all eyes were on me. I really hated when people gave me attention,  it really shouldn't matter but It really does like what if I do something stupid or fall or something like that. Everyone would be laughing at me for doing one simple mistake. Uhh how I hate mistakes.
I got cut off of my thoughts when I heard coughing.

"Huh? What?" I said confused everyone just laughed I got nervous and blushed a little

" it's your turn to introduce yourself to skies" sksk said laughing

"Oh shit sorry, my bad. Uhh I'm Kylie smith but people call me kyky. In this house I get called baby, babygirl, babe, bae, and boo. I always know it's me because I'm literally the only girl they would ever talk to." I said laughing everyone else started looking at me then laughed

"Umm I'm really boring sometimes. I don't have talent bu-" I got cut off by Travis saying

"Bitch, you sing, rap, you're an artist, you make the Music beats for us, you are very talented you can cook anything we can't and you do a lot of things. You're always having time for us and not you. you aren't selfish like all these other dumb hoes. Your perfect baby. And that's why we love you."

"Woah." Was all I can say.

I was so stunned, I couldn't move or do anything I just had my mouth opened and no blinking I was breathing tho.

Skies started to talk and say something really nice about me and it was...