some gay

Notes:
(This is a part of the hs au!!!)
(I also wrote this at 3am so its p bad)

Hanas eyes flicked open, gathering every detail from the surrounding room. The pink walls and cheer posters made her blush as she remembered where she was. A strong, freckled arm was wrapped around her keeping her warm underneath a soft grey blanket.
Hana moved her head just enough so that she could feel brigittes breath on the tip of her ear. She snuggled closer into the warm girl beside her, smiling hard as she smelled the girls cherry blossom perfume. Hana could just imagine luci and jamies faces when they found out what had finally sparked between the girls.

"It was about time!" Lucio would say, a teasing look upon his face. "You two have been crushing for weeks now."

Jamie would flash a big grin, showing his spiky teeth, pick her up, and lock her in a big hug."Im proud of you, mate!!!" He'd squeal happily.

Hana snapped out of the thought as she felt Brigitte start to stir beside her.
"Did i wake you?" Hana looked over at the girl with a worried look on her face.
"No no..." Brigitte yawned, her hair fluffed out and her white teeth gleaming.
"Aw you look like a little lion." Hana teased, fully turning over to face at the girl. "Well... a big buff cheerleader kind of lion."
Brigitte smiled, her light brown eyes shining with happiness as she gazed at Hana.
"Only if im YOUR lion." Brigitte said, her words slurred by her tiredness.
"Aw babe we can go back to sleep if you want." Hana rested her head on brigittes chest placing her hand softly on the girls stomach.
Brigitte ran her finger across the back of Hanas arm where tons of small scars lay in a line.
"Hana... i love you a lot." Brigitte whispered as she placed her other hand on the back of hanas head, passing her fingers through hanas dark brown hair. "I'd do anything for you. I'd beat up anyone who bullies you or hurts you."
"No need, brig." Hana sighed pushing her head up into brigittes warm neck. "You'd have to beat me up if you go by those rules."
"Do you wanna talk about that?" Brigitte asked quietly looking down at Hana with worried eyes. Hana kissed softly on brigittes neck.
"Hahaha that tickles!!!" Brigitte chuckled her face turning a rose red.
"Lets just go back to sleep okay, baby, we can talk later... i promise."
"A bunny wouldn't dare break a promise with a lion!" Brigitte grinned before kissing hana on the head and closing her eyes. Soon came the soft snores that proved she had fallen asleep.
Hanas eyes started to droop as she felt brigittes warm body and slow breathing and Hana didn't stop her mind from drifting off. For she no longer feared a bad dream or restless sleep when she was in the arms of an angel.