chapter 21 (21+)

i finally made it to the apartment with the thought of getting my driving license since i have to walk or call someone to drive me somewhere. i then finally go inside. there the guys including seulgi was talking and playing games with each other. taehyung, jungkook and seulgi playing video games while the rest watched. i didnt talk to them and instead just went upstairs since they didnt notice me but some one turned there head and spotted me climbing upstairs. "young! come join us!" it was yoongi. i never heard him sound excited for almost anything.

i looked at him with a small giggle which made him smile bigger. "why do you look so happy?" he then grinned evily. "seulgi invited us to eat out at my favriote place." i let my smile down abit and but quickly regained it when the other members started to look at me too. "ohh thats great." they heard the sound of my voice and how diffrent it sounded from the rest of my normal tone.

"well ill put my bags down and then join you guys." they nodded before turning back to the tv. i go upstairs to my room and put the bags on my bed. i sighed before putting on a fake smile and going downstairs. the boys all cheered seeing me come downstairs which made me laugh abit. i just stood infront of the couch watching them play. seulgi was beating them really easily. hoseok looked at my postion. "why dont you sit on the couch with us." i smiled and jumped over sitting next to hoseok and he laughed and hugged me.

the games coutniued intill seulgi won and everyone cheered including me when i clapped my hands for her. "now can we get some food." yoongi whined. seulgi chuckled. "sure the reservation is at 2:30 but it's already 1:27 so we could go." they all cheered while i just stayed on the couch as everyone got up and started going towards the car. i didnt move. they looked back. "young come your going to miss all the good food."

seulgi stopped. "omg... im so sorry. but i only got 8 people reservations. i thought you were going to your familys thing now." i looked back at her with a gentle smile. "its okay. ill find something to eat at home. jimin looks at me and shaked his head. "you havent eaten in all day. do you want me to stay home so you cna go?" i shaked my head immdiantly. "of course not the reservation was met for you guys. just go ill be fine. "

i said while looking at my phone. they looked at me and didnt move. "i really am sorry young." seulgi apologizes again. "its fine really just go." i heard the door close and i sighed and just looked at my phone. i felt my eyes water. i hated being a baby. i hated getting left out. i know it wasnt her fault she just misunderunderstood what i meant. but i guess my fear of getting left outwas bitting me in the butt.

i sighed and just got up and turned around and thankfully saw no one. they left which made me happy they got to eat with one of there old friend. i then go upstairs and go in my room. i changed into the family dinners outfit and grab my phone while going downstairs. ill just go to my aunts house and spend my time there. i didnt just go because i didnt want to be alone but also becuase i missed them more then hell.

i needed to see my family. i got outside but got scared when i saw bangton and seulgi standing by there car talking. i just walked past them and they looked at me with wide eyes. "young where are you going!?" jungkooks asks. i turned towards them and saw them all looking. "im going to my aunts house. i dont want to wait anymore. but ill see you guys later." i didnt even look back before walking out the path into the fresh air. my family house was surpisingly close so i just walked. i of course it took me 20 mintues to get there for the 2 miles but i enjoyed the walk.

i made it and knocked on the door. as soon as i did i heard a dog barking and smiled knowing what dog that was. the door opened which my grandmother widen her eyes and scremaed before hugging me. she kissed the top of my head and i laughed hugging her back. "young your back! and you look gorous!" i laughed at her idea of gorgous which is just jeans and a shirt. "thank you grandma. i missed you." she smiled carrasing my head as the other family members came.