Again (Jungkook x You)

"If I were asked to chose between another lifetime without you or just another day to spend with you, I will choose you without a doubt. I love you Jeon Jungkook,"

"We-we wanted to tell you," Both Jungkook and Yumin stood up, quickly detangling themselves from each other. "We-we never meant for you to find out this way,"

When Y/N decides to come to Jungkook's dorm today, she didnt expect to see her boyfriend locking lips with her bestfriend, hands tangling in each other's hair and moaning sounds filling up the room. Oh no, she definitely didnt think she would see that. And she definitely didnt think that instead of begging for her forgiveness and making excuses, Jungkook would be standing in front of her saying this is not the way he wanted her to find out.

Find out what?

How the two of them has been getting it on behind her back?

"Ho-how long? Ho-how?"

"We-we have felt attracted to each other for a year now but we just recently got together. It-it was before you woke up. Y/N," Jungkook moved forward to reached out to her but she backed away. He stopped and stood where he was, not advancing further, understanding how hurt Y/N must be feeling.

"H-how?"

"We have been spending a lot of time together while we took care of you. We... we thought you wont ever wake up Y/N, and the feelings.. just appeared, comes out from no where. We are sorry. I'm sorry," Jungkook bowed his head down in guilt.

"You are my bestfriend Yumin... I trusted you..." Y/N whispered, voiced laced with hurt and betrayal as she looks at the face that is so familiar but seems so strange to her right now.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N. But Jungkook and I.. we love each other," her voice small as she tried to explain. Y/N felt her heart ripped into pieces when she sees Jungkook reached over and hold Yumin's hand. Her teary eyes stares into Jungkook's.

Oh, how she loves him. She would do anything and everything for him. She fought for every bit of her last breath, she forced herself to become strong and finally wakes up from her two year slumber, nothing else in her mind but thoughts and memories of him. She wakes up because she loves him, miss him and she is not ready to leave him.

But apparently Jungkook didnt feel that way about her.

"I-" she sighed and lowered her head before looking back up at him. "D-Do you really want to be with her Jungkook? Yo-You are happy with her?" Her voice small as she blinked back her tears, trying hard not to cry in front of him,as Jungkook nodded softly.

"Ye-yeah. I love her Y/N. I'm sorry. I-"

"There is no need to explain," she nodded her head. "There is nothing I can do if the two of you is truly in love with each other," she look at the two faces in front of her, trying hard not to let her tears fall. "You are still my best friend Yumin... and I hope you will be happy," she whispered and Yumin just lowered her eyes. "And Jungkook-ah. Thankyou for waiting for me as long as you can. I'm sorry I woke up too late. I'm sorry I dissapoint you. I-I will always love you, but-but dont worry about me, I wouldnt be getting in your way. I promise,"

The air turned silent for a moment before she opened her mouth again. "I guess... I'll be going," she turned around and placed a medium sized box on the side table before walking out, taking the pieces of her broken heart and the happy memories she had with Jungkook, the onky thing she left, with her.

Jungkook had asked Yumin to leave a short while after Y/N leaves. He needed to clear his mind after what happened. He looks over at the door, remembering how she has walked away and saw the box that Y/N left. Feeling curious, he walked over and opened it. Inside were his favorite home baked cookies that Y/N had put so much effort to learn to bake and perfected while they were still happy and together because he once said he loves it. She was always like that, doing and trying anything and everything to make him happy.