t w e n t y

He Is A Cricketer!!!!!

Chapter 20

' Sanskar. No it can't be him. He is an idiot. Who didn't call or text me. I messaged and called him then also he can't reply or call me back . One day I'll get him in my hands and see what I can do ' Swara blabbered to herself while walking to her patients room when she got a call .

" Ha bol " Swara said carelessly knowing why Nitya called her . " Is my sanskar fine " Asked Nitya . " Oh he is your husband . I didn't knew ." Swara replied .

" Ya he's my husband in my world. Tell is he fine . Please " Nitya literally begged. " Its confidential dear . Sorry. We can't reveal any sort of news to anyone . Already the paparazzi are doing the work of disturbing. And I'll call you later I'm going to see your husband " Swara cut the call without listening to her . ' Why is all the girls behind him ' She thought and opened the door .

And there was the Sanskar Maheshwari laying down on the bed with open eyes.

" Hello I'm Dr Swara , your -" She turned around after closing the door and stopped in mid-sentence seeing who was laying on the bed .

" Sanskar . What happened to you . Oh god . " she came near him and touched his face and an unknown tear left her face . He smiled at her "You're smiling . Oh god Why are you not telling me anything Sanskar . You're making me worried . Wait . do you need water . One min . I'll take it " Before he could say anything She poured water in the glass and before she could turn something flashed in her mind.

' He is a cricketer . That too an Indian cricketer '

' Sanskar . Sanskar Maheshwari .'

'Is my Sanskar fine '

She turned and looked at him with eyes wide open .

'Can't you go tomorrow ' 'No I'm on my national duty '

' You like cricket ? I just hate that thing '

' Why are you looking shocked as if you're a cricketer '

" You're a Cricketer " She asked in a low voice and he nodded smiling .

The glass in her hands fell down . And next second she was on the floor , unconscious .

"Hahahaha...Swara..I ..I...haven't...laughed like this ....in my entire life " Ritika said sitting in the chair and continuing to laugh . " Are you serious . You didn't knew that your bf is a cricketer " She added and Swara nodded no hugging the pillow .

" And he's not my bf. He didn't proposed me . yet . " Swara said . " So you'll say yes when he proposes " Ritika asked and Swara looked down . " Dont know . Maybe " she mumbled the last part .

" Hoga ya kya?" Ritika sat near Swara in the bed .

"Kya?"