Chapter 38× Knock Them Out

× × Kai × ×

"Jagiya..." He mutters, staring down at me in confusion and other mixed emotions. But I was too caught up in my plan to notice them all.

"I know it sounds crazy." I breathe out, looking at them all, "but what else can we do?"

"Um, certainly not bring Gerald Blight to this damn house." Yoongi scoffs, "we're not doing that, and neither are you."

"Not to this house-" I argue back, "just hear me out yeah?"

They share glances at each other, talking with their eyes as they finally landed on Namjoon who nodded his head.

"Fine." Hoseok nods.

"We find a place, far away from here. I know it won't be easy but it's worth a try. If it's true, that Royce is actually alive I want to know how. And I have a feeling that my dad has something to do with it." I explain to them, frowning at the thought.

"And why is that?" Taehyung inquires, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because," I sigh, "everything I've learned about my dad so far, things I didn't know before nor think he'd actually be capable of doing he did. So now, I hope I'm wrong but-I think the whole thing was fake."

"The drowning?" Jungkook asks, I hum and nod.

"I mean I didn't know how to swim, but he was only underwater for like a minute? Less since he kept coming up for air. I don't know exactly, but maybe my dad did something to separate the twins." I say with a sigh in the end.

"I don't see where that's our problem. Royce is the only problem here, we don't need to learn his story to bring him down. So we're not kidnapping your dad Kai." Yoongi argues back.

"But-" I begin to whine before he cuts me off.

"Namjoon, tell her." Yoongi orders.

I look up at Namjoon, "what do you say?"

"I think it's a good plan." He says and I smile, "but, it's not well planned yet."

"Yet?" I ask curiously.

"We have to have a real plan, I expect nothing more than that. We have to know the escape routes if something goes wrong, we need all the backup we can get and, if we're doing this. You're not coming along." He says sternly, looking directly into my eyes.

My mouth forms an 'o' shape, "what? That's not fair! I'm the one who suggested it,"

"Guys tell him."

"I'm with Namjoon on this one, I think you should sit this one out if we do end up doing it." Yoongi nods.

"We just got you back Kai, we don't want you to leave us again." Taehyung frowns deeply, his face scrunched up while he shook his head.

"That's so unfair." I huff, pulling away from Namjoon's grip, "I know I had a breakdown but I'm stronger now. I promise."

"Really?" Yoongi scoffs, pushing himself off the couch and pulled a gun out of his waist band, "shoot me."

"What?" I ask wide eyed, "I won't shoot you!"