attention

The weather had been miserable and gloomy all day as the rain poured heavily across the city of Seoul. Grey, misty skies above slowly altering into a sinister shade of midnight blue as the clock, in the two lovers' apartment, ticked steadily into the cold night.

Seungjun and Jihun were currently in the living room. They were sat comfortably on the couch in each other's warm embrace; Jihun's body spread out across the couch while his head lay softly on Seungjun's lap, with Seungjun's hand placed gently on the younger's shoulder, circling soothing massages with his thumb into the latter's exposed, milky, smooth skin, while grazing the tips of his slender, masculine fingers down his boyfriend's back, sensually, every now and then.

The couple decided to watch a movie together out of boredom as they had nothing better to do. However, Seungjun seemed uninterested and just went on his phone, meanwhile Jihun was intrigued by the unexpected plot twist in the movie.

Suddenly, Jihun's throat felt dry so he got up out of his position, wanting to make himself a warm drink, which caused Seungjun to switch his attention from his phone and look up at Jihun with a raised eyebrow and question, "where are you going?"

"I'm making coffee, do you want one?" The younger offered, earning a low hum, accompanied by a slight nod from Seungjun in which he then turned his attention back to his phone.

Jihun made his way into the kitchen and started to make two cups of coffee. Once he was done, he bought the cups into the living room. "Here you go," Jihun smiled, placing Seungjun's one on the coffee table in front of them while he settled himself back on the couch, taking small sips of his own as the liquid was still quite hot and resumed to watching the movie.

When Jihun was finally one-third away from finishing his coffee, he placed his cup down on the coffee table then snuggled closer to his boyfriend: wrapping his arms around the free arm of the latter which didn't consist of Seungjun's phone.

Jihun soon realised his boyfriend did not once touch the coffee that he made for him and it was probably now cold. He huffed and glanced at the older who was typing with one hand on his phone. Jihun started to whine, "Seungjun~ your coffee is probably cold now," while tugging on the other's arm. The older's only response was yet another hum.

Jihun was irritated by the fact that he was being ignored by his boyfriend right now. He switched his position so that his knees were placed on the couch, slightly lifting his upper body and dangling his arms around his boyfriend's neck while leaning in close. He started peppering sweet, light kisses onto Seungjun's cheek, gradually reaching the corner of the boy's pink lips. This caused Seungjun to groan in annoyance and tilt his head away from Jihun's affection and shove the younger away with his elbow, then continued to type away on his phone.

'What a devil,' Jihun thought, scoffing. He pressing his lips into a thin line with slightly creased eyebrows.

"Give me attention~" Jihun whined for the second time; snuggling closer to the older and resting his head on his shoulder. Seungjun didn't resist this time but still tapped away on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Jihun asked. To his anticipation, Seungjun ignored him again and started chuckling towards the texts.

Jihun took it upon himself to look over at boyfriend's phone and read the contact name out of jealousy. Inseong. The younger glared at Seungjun for paying more attention to his best friend, Inseong, rather than himself. Jihun sighed heavily and just when he was about to give up, he got an idea.

In one swift movement, he swung one leg over the older's lap: straddling him. He quickly snatched Seungjun's phone and threw it on the opposite end of the couch which they were sitting on. Seungjun eyes the younger in anger and yells, "what the fuck's your proble-" but before he could fully finish his sentence, a pair of daring lips crashed against his; hushing him.

Jihun tightly grabbed onto the latter's chin with his thumb and index finger, tilting his head slightly for better access while kissing his lover roughly.

Seungjun took a few seconds to process what was going on as he was startled by his boyfriend's sudden actions - Jihun wasn't usually like this. Nevertheless, Seungjun actually enjoyed this type of behaviour coming from the younger.

Seungjun gave in, fluttering his eyes shut and started kissing the younger back just as rough and soon enough Jihun licked him from his jaw down to his neck, pampering him with delicate kisses while biting and sucking him greedily. Seungjun's chest heaved up and down faster than usual and his fingers found their way into Jihun's soft hair, tugging slightly, while quiet, husky, pleasurable moans erupted from his throat. These sinful yet heavenly noises were no doubt a turn on for Jihun and the tugging of the hair trailed sensual tingles down his spine which caused him to grind on his boyfriend's sensitive area out of neediness.

Seungjun smirked at this and, without warning, completely flipped Jihun back onto the couch so he was now straddling him which caused the younger to gasp in shock. He loved the fragile and vulnerable state of his boyfriend beneath him. All confidence left Jihun's body and he was left bashful and embarrassed from what he had just done. The younger became weak as he gazed at the smirk plastered on his lover's face. Seungjun leaned down, brushing his lips against Jihun's earlobe and whispered seductively, "I didn't know you were this naughty." He took his boyfriend's earlobe between his teeth, nibbling slightly and caused Jihun to unintentionally buck his hips up as a wave of electricity and excitement rushed throughout his whole body which was out of his control.

"I'm s-sorry," Jihun murmured out breathlessly as his boyfriend continuously licked his highly sensitive earlobe. Seungjun immediately stopped after hearing the younger's almost inaudible apology. He lifted himself up then gazed into the latter's glistening chocolate brown orbs, which threatened tears to fall, in confusion, "why are you sorry, baby?" He spoke in caution, slowly rising his palm to meet Jihun's cheek.

A droplet of sparkling wet substance dripped helplessly down the corner of the younger's eyes and Seungjun was quick to wipe it away. Jihun suddenly wrapped his arms around the older's neck and buried his face there while silently sobbing. He did however manage to choke out a, "I went t-too far, I shouldn't have bothered you when you was messaging Inseong.."

This took Seungjun by surprise and he could only smile at how adorably sensitive his boyfriend was. He wrapped his strong, protective arms around the younger's back, slightly grazing his nails in circular motions up and down the latter's spine because he knew Jihun loved it. He heard his lover sniffling and reassured him, "it's okay, baby."

Jihun still hiccuped a repetitive, "I'm s-sorry." To which Seungjun replied by whispering countless of sweet nothings into his boyfriend's ears and kissing him softly to calm him down.

The older held him tight, still scratching his back gently until he heard silent snores and steady breathing coming from the other.

Picking him up bridal style, he walked into their bedroom and placed him on the huge mattress then laid next to him, still in his arms. Seungjun glanced at his lover's beautiful features. He stroked Jihun's cheek with the back of hand. 'He looks so innocent," Seungjun thought, leaning in to give the younger a peck on the cheek.

"I love you," he whispered, hearing the younger faintly mumble something in his sleep, before letting his heavy lids shut and darkness take over.

- - - - - - - - -
loool
guess who's back
after a year
ugh gOAls 😫✊🏼
anyway I decided to update for anyone who's interested lmaoo
and damn I didn't notice how long this chapter is (to me)
hope you enjoyed
took me 5 hours to write
ugh the struggle
but yeah I have never wrote anything like this before sO PLS BE NICE TO ME SOBS
pls vote hehhehe