Intro

How my wolf world works..

** no special color wolf with special powers, able to mind link

** there are other supernatural creatures besides wolves, but humans are not to know this

**do heal faster than humans, but not instantly.

**body temperature is usually higher and cold tolerance better

**Silver doesn't kill them, but it does suppress their wolf and makes them unable to shift or mind link

**not immortal, lifespan longer due to natural immunity against disease.

**can be killed like a human can...gunshot, car accident etc

** NO Alpha king, there are packs with Alphas and Betas. They are usually born into the position and are genetically stronger than average pack wolf.

**wolf size is slightly bigger than average wolf, blend in easier and less likely to stand out to humans. They are not huge monster wolves that can be ridden like a horse, otherwise they would be in danger of being discovered by humans.

**wolf is part of them, not a separate entity living in them. They are one and the same.

** The moon goddess gives them each a wolf soulmate, the attraction is there and it up to couple to either build the bond or not. Rejection can not kill you but it kills the bond. You can fall in love and choose another wolf to mate.

**No human mates, unable to breed and have children with humans. Unable to turn human into wolf, have to be born that way. Bites from wolf are like bites from really big dog...hurt like hell and end up getting those horrible rabies shot in your stomach.

**no heats, I just can't make myself put any female thru that. Periods are bad enough, and they do have those.

**Can get pregnant without being marked ,and it only lasts 5 months (too bad this isn't true for humans)

**can shift anytime, not based on moon.

**can mind link with pack members

Hope this helps as a guide during my story. I thought it best to lay out some guidelines so readers would understand my story better.

******There will be some really rough scenes ,with rape, gore, violence and other things that are best for adults who can handle it. This story is meant to be dark , so proceed if you can handle it.

Please feel free to comment suggestions to improve story. Vote too.👀