Dancing's not a crime

"Brendon get back in the car". He whispers in the guys ear who nods and hands him the camera. What the hell? "Brendon how did you get him to give you the camera?" He says nothing remains focused on the road. "Urie". He ignores me changing gear. "Brendon!" I shout. He turns his head eyes full of anger, he slams the car to a holt. "What the hell was that? Talk to me". "I told him I'd give him a better story". I narrow my eyes and fold my arms "what do you mean a better story?".

"The story of my divorce". "Your an idiot you know that I get your trying to protect me or whatever. But to do that is the wrong thing besides you have the camera now". He laughs his face still angry. "You think its just that easy. His camera backs up to his computer automatically. I have to give him something". Grabbing his hand I throw the camera on the ground smashing it to pieces. His phone goes off. "Never mind I have an even better story and he can fuck off idiot". He shows me his phone.

Text from DALLON

Hi brendon I'm leaving the band. I need to do my own thing I hope you understand.

Breathing heavy he wipes his hand down his face then smiles. "Can we pretend that didn't happen and go back to our fun date night". I nod and intertwine my hand with his. "Already forgotten".

We jump back in the car and turn the music up loud. We finish eating then continue the drive to wherever we are going. Singing along to the radio a few hours seems to pass by in seconds before we know it we have arrived.

To a huge beautiful old house."Where are we?".  He smiles and winks at me bouncing out the car and opening my door for me. His hand reaches for mine as he pulls me to him, and gently kisses my lips and shuts the door. And drags me towards the house smiling like a crazy man. He pulls me close against him as he unlocks the door. I kiss his jaw laughing. Sometimes he's like a kid.

Actually all of the time it's one the things that make me love him. "Are you going to tell me where we are now?". He winks and zips his lips throwing away an invisible key. I pout and giggle as I am dragged into a grand dining room. Light bulbs hang from the ceiling in a contemporary artistic kind of way. A lush black table stretches across the room adorned with black and white, silver decorations with jazzy stylish pops of colours and patterns sprinkled across the table, the room. It was magnificent. He pulls a chair out for me then sits down in a chair besides me.  He takes my hand as people rush around us with plates of food. I cut something up and place it in my mouth. It's like fireworks a perfect dance of flavour and spice mixing time there in the most amazing way. I moan. "This is so good". He winks and eats moaning along with me. "Fuck this is like crack on a plate". Which causes me to burst into laughter.

Soon we are alone again laughing over some joke and distant memories the food long finished. "Where are we" I say looking around the room. "It's a little b'n'b I rented out for us for the weekend". I shake my head. "Your ridiculous urie". He pecks my nose.
Pulling me to my feet he spins me into him arms wrapped round my waist. He sashes side to side humming in my ear I sigh and lean into him. "This is where I belong like a missing piece everything falls into place. I realise then he's my everything my one. I want to be with him forever". I think to myself . "Me too". He says. I look at him confused. "You too what?". He laughs "you do realise you just said that out loud right". Crap I feel the colour drain from my face. "I er...I mean". He covers my mouth with his hand. "Did you hear me? I said me too". He drags me into the living room onto the couch and puts a film on. "Alice in wonderland m..." he smiles "your favourite". I kiss him gently. "How did you know?". He shush especially me before darting off to goodness knows where. I roll my eyes and focus on the screen.

I hear banging and screeching. "Brendon you ok?". "I'm good" he shouts across the house. What is he doing? I get up but he shouts at me to stay put. I huff and curl up on the couch. He knows I hate not knowing stuff it kinda does my head in. "Two more minutes please be patient". I roll my eyes patience yeah cause either one of us possesses that. Not.

He comes in a few minutes later carrying a giant tray with a cake on it candles lit a huge smile on his face. "Happy birthday to you" he sings.  I cover my fave laughing and then uncover it, stick my tongue out at him happy. "Happy birthday little flake happy birthday to you". He puts the cake down and I tackle him to the ground kissing every inch of his face whilst tickling him. "I love you so much". I say as he pulls both us to our feet his lips settle against mine unmoving then his tongue slides across them flicking the bottom one to allow him access. My mouth opens our tongues fighting against one another for dominance. He lifts me against his waist and pushes me against a wall. One hand in my hair and the other roaming my body. His finger trails over my jeans as his mouth moves to my neck I gasp as he strokes back and forth between my legs.

He grinds his body against mine his bulge sliding across my area. Making me moan. "Fuck" he groans and puts me on the ground. I wobble slightly the blood rushing everywhere else than where it was a second ago. "What's wrong?". I ask faintly. "Time to blow out your candles. Fast please". He says in a sexy hoarse voice.

I blow them out as I am dragged up the stairs and thrown over his back. "Hey put me down" I say giggling.

A/N sorry if this chapter sucks a bit my mind was a little heavy when I wrote it. When it gets like that it's hard for me to think. Or write again sorry