Chapter 3 the crash.

Yn POV
It was Monday and I had a race today. "Amaterasu I'm leaving there's food in your bowl and water." I say she runs up to me smiling. I pat her in the head. And leave. I locked the door.
Time skip
I lined up my car up to the starting line.

The racers see the lights turn green we smash down on the pedal

The racers see the lights turn green we smash down on the pedal. Zooming fast. My car starts to pass car by car.eventually I made it first place. I took my money that I won and started to drive off. I didn't know the other racers were following me. I look at my clock to see it's getting pretty late. I drive faster. But I saw a another racer drive by me. I look to my right and see a gun.

Only when the car crashes and he gets shot at and flys out the car and hits the floor.

Amaterasu POV
I was laying down on the couch sleeping till I felt something went bad. My heart hurt..........my heart hurt.......YN! I jump off the coach and run to the door it's locked I looked out the window. I don't care and jump and crash out side. Me being a god I'm fine. I run as fast as I can I'm at a bridge I see his car flipped over and. I run up to the car sniff. Where is he!
I look inside no ones there. I exit the car and look around......till I see his lifeless body on the ground I go up to him. I put my head on his chest.......there is no heart beat. I start to cry
"No!"I yell and my body changes to my other form

 I start to cry "No!"I yell and my body changes to my other form

I put my hand on his face and cry. "Yn no please" I say I look back at the car and see bullet shells and tire marks. I look back at Yn. "I'll fix this and you'll be alive."I say and kiss his forehead covered in blood. I pick him up bridal style. And use my powers to teleport us and his car back home. We arrive I place him on the bed. I start my ritual of bringing the dead back. I watched as his body's wounds seal up. His blood disappears off of his body. He still had bullet holes in his clothing. "I guess I have to change you" I say out loud a blush forming on my face. I walk over to him. My blush becoming redder by the second it would make mars look pale in comparison. I reach out to his shirt and lift it off of his body. I see his well toned and worked on chest.

"Mama likey" I say drunkly

"Mama likey" I say drunkly. I slap my self "snap out of this Amaterasu focus" I say and reach for his pants and slowly pull them down I
Get them off nice and easy I look to see his boxer and something I reach and touch. He grown I blush realizing what I just touched.

I fell forward on him from loosing all my blood and pass out

Well sorry it took so long but hear you go hope you enjoyed. Sorry for it being kinda short and for any miss spells