Chapter 21

"Sebastian did you find anything?" Ciel asked the demon curiously. Sebastian simply pulled out a small slip of paper. "Yes sir, the girl was called  Viola l/n." Sebastian started. "Is there more?" He asked expectantly. "Not much. She was betrothed to one of the royal family but disappeared mysteriously." He said. Ciel felt a bit confused. "Did you find anything on Y/n?" Ciel asked. "Only that she worked at the Trancy Estate for 4 years." Sebastian said. Now Ciel felt more perplexed. How did your family go from such a high status to you being a servant. "What about the L/n family?" He asked. "I've looked everywhere and it seems any L/n family members  have left England all together leaving no trace or clue to where they went. "
Sebastian stated.
Ciel felt stumped for the first time in his life.
"We'll get to the bottom of this." He said extra determined.
"That is all Sebastian." Ciel said to which the man left. The young man began to walk down the hall to his chambers when he noticed you. You were putting flowers in a vase. The sun on you making you look like a beautiful angel. He watched all of your movements and noticed the somewhat bittersweet look in your eyes as unshed tears made them glisten. He wondered why you looked as if you wanted to cry but as soon you were done arranging the flowers you ran off as if on fire.
Ciel wondered why you had such a reaction.

I mean after all they were only
Bluebells.