21

"So what the fuck did you even do? You look and smell like a mess," Kun gave the younger boy in the passenger a disgusted look before he looked back to the road.

"I wanted to propose," Yukhei mumbled defeatedly, wiping some of the dirt off of his cheek. Kun looked at him with wide eyes, immediately looking back at the road when someone cut him off.

"Propose?!" He asked, resorting to just sneaking him glances. "You're insane, Xuxi."

"Yes! And I know! I wanted to propose and the fucking ring I got was stolen or something, and the guy who originally bought it took it from me and tried to beat me up," Yukhei explained, and Kun let out a sigh of relief.

"God, Yukhei, you're so dramatic! You didn't fuck up, the guy that tried selling you the ring back did. Did you at least get your money back?" Yukhei looked over at the older and just shook his head, shame washing over him as the window wipers wiped the rain away. "I thought you killed someone or something!"

"No! Why would I do that?" The younger yelled in an unbelievable tone.

"I don't know, Xuxi! I can't tell what you're gonna do next, sometimes!"

Yukhei huffed and sat back more, pulling the window down to check if he had taken everything off. Once he did he sat back, drowsiness at it's all time high as he put the back of his head to the seat. "I wouldn't kill anyone. Ever."

"Do you have any idea how worried Jungwoo is right now?" Kun asked him as he pulled up in front of his apartment building. When Yukhei went to open the door, he locked them again.

"My app was glitching. And I only have your's and my parents' number saved, not his. And I didn't have wifi," He said, and Kun could tell he wasn't lying at all. He sighed and nodded, unlocking the doors.

"Well, you owe him a huge fucking explanation. Good luck in there," Kun said with a small laugh, Yukhei only groaned and climbed out, walking into the apartment with butterflies going wild in his stomach.

-

Wack, I know, I'm sorry :( but thanks for all the reads and votes this is getting!!!!