Lovely Surprises

You got home and kicked off your shoes. Delightful aromas tapped on your nostrils. You were a little stunned to see your living room had been cleaned. It couldn't have been anyone but your dearest of six years, Reno. He's typically too tired and just tosses is things anywhere.

You walked further into your home and was greeted by flower petals on the table and incense burning. The dining had a crisp white cloth on it with a few steaming side dishes on it. There was a rose lying in the middle of each one.

"Reno?" You called out.

"Y/n, babe. Why don't you go ahead and get ready to eat, yo."

"Okay," you washed your hands and sat in your usual seat at the table.

Reno came out and sat the main dish in the middle of all of the side dishes. It was beautiful. All of it, and you let him know it.

"This is amazing, Reno. What's the occasion?"

"You, of course. I just wanna pamper my lady is all."

"Oooo, okay."

Yeah right. You thought as he fixed the plates. Last time Reno did something nice for you he wanted a threesome. Of course it was way better than this. Point is, you know he has an ulterior motive. He has to.

"Here you go. Annnd..." He sat your food in front of you then began to pour a lovely (pricey) red wine in your glass.

"Oh my goodness, Reno! That wine is so expensive!"

"So? Anything for you babe."

"Awww, you firehead."

You two started eating and it was not a disappointment. The food was practically bursting flavours. You were secreting so much saliva that you thought that you were going to drool.

You heard your husband's laughter and looked up.

"Everything good over there?"

You nodded and swallowed the food in your mouth. "It's great! You made all of this?" You stuffed another forkful in your mouth.

Reno feigned insult. "Of course I did. The nerve."

You covered your mouth to talk. "I'm sorry but," you swallowed then continued, "it's just... so good! Makes me wonder why you don't cook more."

Reno smirked. "Hmm. I'll be right back."

Why would he wanna leave such glorious food is beyond you. You said nothing as he left. He came back to your side and took your plate. You let out a loud whine as he took both of your plates in the kitchen.

"I know, I know. But we gotta get to the next part, yo."

He came over to you and held out his hand. You took hold of it and the two of you went through the hall.

"What are you up to now?"

"This."

He stepped to the side to admit you in the bathroom. You were in awe to see the classic bubble bath with candles and petals.

You turned to him and he started to take off your shirt. You started with your bottoms.

"Will you be joining me?"

"Love to. But this is all you today."

"Shame," you were now undressed. Reno lifted you bridal style and placed you in the tub. You received goosebumps from the sudden change in temperature. You sat back and started to relax as Reno dipped his hands and a bar of soap in the tub. He proceeded to lather and massage you with his hands only. You weren't sure where he got the idea, but you certainly weren't knocking it.

Your mind wandered causing you to ponder what it is that he could be up to again. You had a few ideas, but none of them seemed quite right. Before you knew it was time for you to get out of the tub.

He wrapped a towel around then lead you to the bedroom where dried you and rubbed you all over with lotion.

Your night ended with a sensual physical bond.

:P:P:P:PP:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

You woke up the next morning to knocking at your door. Reno had already left so you put on a robe and went to answer it. Before you asked who it was you started to read a note on the door.

Hey, Babe. Hope you enjoyed last night. I know I did ;) I need you to do this small favour for me, Okay? Thanks. P.s. I might've given her the impression that she could have the bed while she's here. Sorry.

You took a deep breathe and hoped that this was not indeed the woman indicated in the note.

You opened the door with no such luck. Your (phony) smile plastered face was met with a detestable, scowling one.

"Hello, Aunt Maria. How are you?"

"Depends. Does my nephew still hula hoop with Cheerios?" She pushed past you as clenched your jaw.

"And what are all of these dishes in the sink? Do you do anything?'

You exhaled and closed the door. You weren't sure how yet, but Reno was definitely going reap what he has sown.