part 7

Six years later.

Jodha sharma has now grown up and become a very very beautiful young lady of 24 years, she now a well known doctor of nutritionist, philosophy, and also a doctor that do surgery on hearts and brain problem but has she ever try to repair her hearts and brain that died six years ago.

Jalludin Mohammed Akbar has grown up and become a very very handsome guy of 25 years, he has now become a billionaire and owns many companies, 5 in newyork , 5 in India and across the world but he is not happy, he has now become an arrogant and stone hearted person.

City hospital.

A man said - don't worry Mr. Jalal , if you like a home nutritionist then we have some a very educated one.

Jalal said strictly - I don't only like educated one but smart and responsible one Dr. Sanju .

Dr. Sanju nods and said - OK.

Dr. Sanju press his call center and said to his secretary on phone - anu , call Miss sharma for me.

Anu - sure sir . ( and hang up )

After a couple of minutes Miss sharma walks in.

Miss sharma - Dr. Sanju I was informed that you want to see me.

Jalal froze for a minutes as he hasn't heard this voice for the past six years and he had no courage to turn his face and face her again.

Dr. Sanju - Miss jodha I'm appointing you as a home nutritionist for someone for six months.

Jodha - sure I will be delighted.

Dr. Sanju - OK,meet Mr.jalludin Mohammed Akbar as from now onwards you are going to be his mother's nutritionist.

Jodha froze as she never want to do anything, not to see his face nor hear his name and now she is going to become a nutritionist for his mother and go there every day.

Jodha's thought - why kahna why, why are you doing this to me , I never want to see him and now I will be under the same root with him.

Dr. Sanju broke jodha's thought - what happened Miss jodha, aren't you happy with this work?

Jodha fade a smile and said - nothing like that Dr. Sanju.

Both jalal and jodha shake hands and pull apart from each other quickly.

Jalal got up and said - alright then doc. I will take your leave now.

Jalal left.

Dr. Sanju said to jodha - you can start the work tomorrow and you can go there 8:00am and close 8:00pm.......and here is the way to his mansion.

Jodha took the card and went out quickly.

Riya, mahi and jodha are doctors in the same hospital while Maya has now become a fashion designer and all the four ladies lives together in the sharma mansion with jodha's mother manivati and jodha's eldest sister moti bai and she also has a brother who stays in London and comes during vacation and as for them they are rich but not billionaires and moti is a lawyer by profession.

Jalal, ranvi and raj works with jalal in his companies and arjun is one of the best and famous professional photographer and all lives in the a very big a beautiful mughal house and jalal's mother hamida,young sister of 22 years old bakshi bano and a brother of 27 years old Mirza hakim a professional lawyer and all lives there as the mansion contains 15 bedrooms, with their bathrooms, big dining Hall and a very big living hall as they are billionaire.

Precap - jodha's first day at work.