My ex Jason

*In school*

I went to search for Grayson but I found Ethan instead. I went up to him and try to talk to him but he didn't say anything but hug me. I was surprised that he isn't mad or sad or anything I'm happy that he's happy and he knows that I'm doing this for their bond as brothers.

—Ethan: I miss you and I'm sorry I been acting like this. I wasn't myself and I'd been acting as a jerk. I want you to know that I learned my lesson and I want you to be happy with my brother. I can tell that he makes you happy and I know he will treat you good. He has a sweet kind hearted guy to be with. I don't doubt it. Give that smile and take care of my brother. I'll be there for you and gray if you guys need anything. Go and look for him, he somewhere in his class.

—Liv: thanks Ethan for understanding and I'm sure gray will be good and I know he has a great heart and he will protect me from anything. Your such a great brother for Grayson. I'm glad to know you and I won't forget you. I know there is a girl waiting for you and I know Gray will make me the happiest person in the world. Thanks again, Ethan. Bye, see you tomorrow.

I went to Grayson's ELA class and saw him sitting down doing his work. I'm so proud of him and Ethan.

—Liv;  hey, gray, I saw Ethan and he is smiling again.

—Grayson: Hey Liv, I know, I talked to him yesterday and he understands everything and he wants me to make you happy. And he know i won't let him down. He also made me promise him that I'll protect you at any cost because it will make him happy. And I have a question.

—Liv: I'm glad and what your question?!

—Gray: umm do you want to be my girlfriend again?

—Liv: Yes Gray I will be your girl- I felt his lips kiss mine and Ethan came into the room clapping his hand. Me and Grayson turn and smile at him. I'm so happy that Ethan and Grayson are happy. My life has been completed until my ex-came in clapping his hand and laughing. Grayson got up and walked in front of me. Grayson and Ethan know I had an ex and he had treated me really bad. I don't usually mention him because he's my past and I don't want to remember him at all but he shows up with a nasty smile. (picture above)

Olivia- what do you want, Jason?

Jason- oh you being sassy

Grayson- leave her alone you have nothing to do with her. And to inform you she's my girlfriend

Jason- ohh now you being a hoe and dating this guy. You should be with me instead.

Olivia- why? So you can treat me bad again?! No, not this time I had enough of you and I can't believe I dated a guy who doesn't know how to treat a girl right. And why you in this school?

Jason- I go here and I would make your life miserable

Ethan- you would do nothing because I and Grayson would be next to her whenever she needs help. So get out of here before you get your ass kick.

Jason left the room and I started to cry.

Grayson- liv it okay, he would do no shit, okay, I am there for you to protect you.

I got up and went to the girls bathroom to wash my face. Then I went to my last class and went home with the twins. They drop me at my house then they went to their house.

It has been 4 months since Jason showed up and he had tried to hurt me but Grayson was always there for me, also ethan.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back!!

The past week I have been depressed and sad because something bad happened and I don't know what will happen, but I hope to be happy again :)